First and second lien notes due

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may be able to cover some of the first tier with their new existing credit. However, I do not think they can cover it all. Especially since I am sure they have used some of it since the bankruptcy was discharged. Guess we will see.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personal think its over,i find it hard to believe that this company was holding money to pay off all that principle.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go look at the exit financing. It was in the 250 to 300m range if I remember correctly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strike that I was way off. Here is the link. It was 358 million. I think depending on how much they have left it would easily cover the first round of maturing debt and would be close on the second even after spending some for sure. We do not know how much of that is left after they lost all those VA contracts though and had to make up the difference to pay for opperations if the thing has been bleeding money for months.

http://www.law360.com/articles/459101/bankrupt-rotech-lines-up-358m-in-exit-financing

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats the way i read it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

right,in notes that are due.
    http://www.abladvisor.com/news/3013/rotech-to-emerge-from-chapter-11-with-358mm-in-exit-financing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo! company owned by second tier debtor for year. company not losing money with restructuring. company leaner. New va contracts already in place. most of these threads/comments 6 months or more behind the times. catch up!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your in denial,we"ll start off with your VA comment,name theses new VA contracts.?we will address the rest of your fantasy later.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you even from this country?you have a very heavy accent,

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok so i guess were going to get nothing more out of you than a sucker punch,do me a favour and take your bullshit to your own thread,maybe you could call it fools paridise.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK- I keep asking if Orlando is hiring, and never get an answer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you thought this was a jobs search website?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I just wanna show Rotech my stuff.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Business loans almost always are interest only payments that expire from year to year. At the end of the year the bank or creditors will most likely refinance the loan for another year if your payment history and financials are in order. I imagine private equity might work in the same way. However the industry is not profitable and the contracts Rotech has are not profitable and most likely below the cost to deliver the service. This is the biggest problem Rotech and its competitors face. Blackstone got so tired of bailing out Apria's losses they made apria sell its Corum division which was profitable. Now Apria can't hide behind Corum's revenues and Blackstone will be looking at Apria hard just like investors in Rotech are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of this outside speculation is just that: speculation. Unless you are a Rotech employee, then you have no idea what our financials are. I have it on good authority that Rotech's financial position is strong. We have also implemented various policies and procedures that ensure we will retain this position throughout 2015 and beyond.

It would be nice to sit on this board and speculate about what people greater than myself are doing. However, I have a job to do. You should try one sometime.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I highly doubt they would be awarding new VA contracts anytime soon when they refused to let them keep old ones. That would be very suprising. Unfortunately that poster is realizing you can not have your cake and eat it to as for some reason this company believes they can.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not need to sell this crap like last time because there are no public shareholders anymore that need to be duped into holding their shares up to where they become worthless. I think the fact that you even posted this shows you are at an AM or lower mainley because you are so sure of the situation and anyone at an RM or higher I am guessing would not bother to come here and even if they did they would be smart enough to not post something like that on a public board. Ironically though, most of us here remember last time how confidence like yours panned out for a couple thousand employees and tons of locations who were "assured everything was fine". Definately something to think about.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Sunshine,
    You can stay in the dark if you wish,it is afterall the rotech way.The speculation you refer to is based on fact that can be easily searched.I will however speculate that i think most of your employees are afraid of the dark.And fyi i do have a job that just so happens to be in the black.
    Have a nice day

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bring up a very interesting point,why is Rotech still claiming to have over 4000 employees and 450 locations?or is every cubical counted as a location?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

358M from wells fargo.