Finally an ex-employee

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do all you ex-employees spend valuable time on here grinding your old axes?
    Move on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you doing on here? Why do you waste your time reading it? I love it how people say stuff like this when they can not look in the mirror back at themselves and the fact they are sitting here, looking at this board, and posting on it themselves also. Very strange the blindness in statements like this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

https://vimeo.com/103879777

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU GOT RICK ROLL"D BITCH
    https://vimeo.com/103879777

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former employee here myself.

Many of you may have known me as the $16/hour csr. Well if I could do it all over again I never would have posted this info on here. Warning they read these boards people.

Anyways best of luck to you all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought it was 18 an hr, Find somewhere else to play your games.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was18. Oops I just realized I put a 6 there instead of an 8. Very busy filling out applications for a real job now sorry!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right,first its 18 now its 16.Ive never heard such a made up story in my life.Its to bad losers like you need to come on here with your bs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad losers like you can not find a better job

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please keep in mind that Rotech is on the rebound.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well this crybaby isnt posting on here in hopes of some fat,lazy rotech executive reading what i write.I do it in hopes that someone thinking about coming on board will read it and think twice,ive honestly never seen such a backward company in my life.Rotech treats its people like garbage and thats never going to change.They hire uneducated managers in an attempt to save money,and all theses useless managers want to do is blame all the companys problems on the poor souls out in the trenches,just google the word ROTECH and watch as page after page after mofo page pops up with DIRT.