Expansion interviews?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the very honest answer and you confirmed what I was thinking. And cruel is an understatement.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the other people who interviewed for my city and they have not been notified. Shut the fuck up concern troll, they will still not hire your stupid ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! It's probably because they are so busy hiring classy people like you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree...think about it. Did you REALLY want to sell a product where a patient has to stick a device up each nostril and blow medication into their sinus cavity? Are we in the middle ages here for gods sake.

I read about gene therapy and cutting edge rare disease biologic meds and here we have a company selling 60 year old cough meds and a 25 year old medication to blow powder up your nose? Really?! I we wonder WTF is wrong with our healthcare system!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for you concern, concern troll...now go fuck yourself.

6. Hi everybody. You figured me out. I am Concern Troll. I specifically come on to the Avanir page, hoping to find out about the cutting edge technology and development with this company. Nuedexta and the migraine product are all that Wall Street are talking about. I know I can get honest feedback from this site

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truthful answers here:
    Just applied for a posting in WB-PA --- did all these interviews take place?
    Am I too late?
    For Nuero position

Thanks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably. This has been going on for months now and approval is next month. But who knows people might not accept an offer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too late for Wilkes Barre LTC. Try to get names of Geri Psychs like Dr. Burger, Sholevar etc and MDs for the interview. You will be the 4th or 5th rep in less than 4 years. Good luck!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you know I only posted this since I am trying to "scare" all other candidates away from interviewing even though the interviews are 95% completed. You crazy, neurotic, obsessed, and pshyco moron!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time. LTC data reports about 1/4 of the Rx's in Eastern, PA. Turnover truly has been high. RBM will work against you, not for you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On an entirely different note, who is the COW that runs HR for the Sales Dep't?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean the COW in the Home office or the Heffer who is the RBM in Northern CA?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Final round of interviews. Any insight on what to expect.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you will be interviewing with some people for a job and they will be asking you questions about your past professional experiences. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are there so many NAM positions listed on the company website?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any thoughts on the NYC manager?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers have been made on all of them, contingent upon approval.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After Another 3 months if lucky that is.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approval delay till April 2016 at earliest. No National meeting in Feb. Possible launch in May,June, July time frame.