Entresto Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2016 at 7:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same here- just posted for position in my area, have been out of work for a few months, will take anything at this point-

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you need a job. I know you think that most of the stuff on CP is not real, but the comments you have heard on here are TRUE. We are getting screwed by both NVS and PDI. Listen to your gut and do what is right for you. Remember you have been warned.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many people will resign before regional meetings in Feb/March?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need a job, take it. Contract will be over end of June anyway. You can tolerate anything for a few months.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start training now and the contract will be over before you get your true performance report.

I don't think anyone can be certain the job will cease at the end of June, however.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're correct, no one can be certain but I think most would be shocked if they renewed this contract.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thin the contract WILL end.

However, I do truly think NPC will hand select a few roll-ins to call on primary care where it can make a difference. There are not many areas where physician access and insurance coverage align, but there are some areas that warrant a representative.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entresto is at this point a Cardiology drug. Until the cards increase their prescribing primary care will not fully utilize. In some parts of the country some of us might survive but with access, cost and "new drug" issues it will take time. To many PCPs have told me such. Here's to surviving.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Survive?? Who would want to survive this mess?? Collect checks till the end, tell the NVS manager what he wants to hear because they don't want to acknowledge that until the Cards write this drug is a lame duck. Get laid off and just get on better deal... car allowance and NO Manufacturer DM. Ashfield here I come!!! Or work for Manfacture if that's what you want... no more Cedric the Entertainer or Tan Man.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 36 hour meeting to do a Mannequin challenge!! Hahah... and I'm so confused.... all I heard was that Entresto is doing great! Only 50% of the Cards writing it and a whopping 10% PCP have even tried it??!!! WTF. These guys have spent 2 years and that's it? They are not even embarrassed at all!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't been on CP for a couple 'o months - since I left this contract in Dec with no other job lined up. So sad to hear the shitstorm is still rotating at full speed. Couldn't look myself in the mirror anymore while I continued in pharma, and this was the last straw. It sure feels good to be able to sleep at night and not worry about how to occupy 8 hours of a "work" day when I could only see 1 or 2 providers. Pharma is dead. It ain't sales, it is brown nosing some office hack to 'see' a provider. Most will admit they don't truly practice medicine anymore, they practice "will this get covered and if not how much work do I have to do to write something that will get covered". My leaving pharma's golden handcuffs is one of the best life decisions I have made. Good Luck to you all!!
    From a now poor but happy ex rep.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen brother! I left to keep myself sane. Access so bad I could maybe see one provider a day. Every account I had either we were not allowed on property or not allowed to engage provider. Manager on field rides was hell on wheels and kept saying low activity not Acceptable. Primary Care dead in many areas of country. Time for pharma to reinvent itself and change business model which dates back to the 1970s.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this contract has a specific end date.

And yes, I know several months ago they stated that the intent is to roll us in. But I don't think any of us believe that is going to happen at this point.

What is the date that the contract is slated to end?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not soon enough!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trolling, if you were on this contract you'd know it was set to end in July.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I joined this contract late and really never got a definite contract end date. All I ever kept hearing is Novartis is planning to roll us in. I don't think anyone is counting on that happening at this point.
    But, even though your reply doesn't have a friendly tone, thanks for letting me know the date.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you take a contract job without a definitive answer on an end date?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you take a contract job without a definitive answer on an end date?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither the recruiter nor the hiring manager would give the end date.