Enough is Enough

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2016 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that DSI has low balled us on salaries, I hope everyone realizes that they have to leave. This is not "specialty" pay as RL would like us to believe. Enough is enough. It's time for the mass exodus. RL can shove his pathetic salaries up his ass.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up Karl, or should i call you Marx?! Take a seat. We follow the capitalist regime in sales. In capitalism, it doesnt matter if the little ants dont like their pay, because there is an abundance in the workforce ready to substitute you.

If you are unsatisfied with your salary please do give it up; join the unemployment line. There is no shortage of workers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the communist from INSIDE the dumpster, that is on fire.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is more of a reflection of your life than it is of mine. Sorry you feel that way about yourself. Perhaps that is your form of expression in alienation, lack of acknowledgement of being a good worker in field. Its okay there charlie. This too shall pass, this too shall pass.

Alienation (in Marxist theory): a condition of workers in a capitalist economy, resulting from a lack of identity with the products of their labor and a sense of being controlled or exploited.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron. Look around, DSI IS BURNING TO THE GROUND around you and you're to self-righteous to even know. You are literally, actually, standing inside a burning dumpster. Have some more molly future boy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still talking about your self reflection? Move on. Yes, you are burning, but you can burn your bridges and move on to something more satisfying. To those who are happy in field, it doesnt apply to them. But to you, it does.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like your decision to stay with DSI, you continue to not make any sense. Maybe try re-reading what you write before you post? Every time you chime in you're helping others realize what kind of dipshits they're going to be stuck working with, and, hopefully, how important it is to get out ASAP. You're like a drowning person who thinks the few minutes before you die underwater are better than grabbing the life ring of better company. Stay put asshole, you deserve the dumpster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so hilariously dumb it's funny. go ahead make my day you piece of epidermis crap. You couldn't land one job after DSI other than work for ISIS you useless scum sucking pig. Do you see this stuff in your dreams? Switch meds or get on them you moron! Go out and lose yourself in ISIS territory you douche bag loser. You are just like the rest of the know nothing idiots on here. Seriously, go screw a donkey just like your mother did you stink hole overpriced can of testicle soup!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you really are perfect for the new DSI. Sounds like that dumpster fire may be burning hotter than you thought. Good luck getting out fuckstick.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are beyond ignorant. Words cannot explain your stupidity. You are not only stupid, you are the definition of I D I O T. A useless Douche Bag with nothing better to do than find problems that don't exist. You should stick your micro dick up a ducks asshole, you quack!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dickhead, the problem exists, the company you continue to, inexplicably, be employed by is burning to the ground before your eyes and the best you can do is hurl 5th grade playground insults. Take charge of your shit, shut the fuck up and do something to change what's going to happen to you in the coming weeks and months. While you do that, I'm gonna go cash a check for 50k and maybe take a vacation or two. Don't forget to wipe DSI's cum off your chin when they finish you up. Chode.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir are an idiot of biblical proportions. You're also no doubt a poor starving scum of the earth. Upon your birth defect you were predicted by idiots like you and you know what it'll be another millennia before anyone needs to think about jumping ship at DSI. Its a problem within your defective existence. If you were any more ignorant you're head would disappear. I mean you're beyond stupid. You're built upside down you piece of crap loser. That's right your ass is where you're brain should be. Have a drink and then do the world a favor and get behind the wheel on an icy bridge wooden alone one night. On your way down think about me in working my 100k DSI Specialty 8% increase salary job you useless dick of dicks! I ask why on earth didn't the nurse work to remove this stupid dipshit at birth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're both dopes.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXCUSE me idiot. Apparently you're living under a rock Fred fucking flintstone. If I ever saw your mother all i'll have is one word for her WHY? I mean you're obviously from a recessive gene pool, you're the reason eugenics should be brought back you sissy pie of crap douche bag LOSER. You have no background at all in pharma, you got this job out of luck and dismissed out of pity. All you can come up with is oh the dumpster is burning oh my god im so scared! Well it's too bad your mother wasnt thinking like that before the donkey ISIS impregnated her with your dumbass seed. Go jerk off on a 220 volt circuit you piece of crisp dumpster diving IDIOT!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chill guys. We're all on the same team. DSI screwed everyone. Those that got whacked and those that got retained.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right about that

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i"m glad I'M still here, bless all of you that are gone, i will toast to you with cran apple and chips

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not those who opted-out, quite nice over here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahah. nice.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do these insults work in your dumbass world? I honestly thnk you're dumber now than when we started this, and you just can't afford that. Good luck in the dumpster, you're gonna burn, some lessons are harder to learn than others. Tool.