DSI is Lost

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a shame... Once something, now nothing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to hear the downward spiral of Daiichi. I interviewed for a position a few months ago and was not impressed. The DM was LATE for my interview and then took "their" time getting themselves prepared. Seriously! Can you say " no class" " no business acumen" and what a way to turn off a potential candidate. The company pipeline was enough of a concern and then to have this experience! Needless to say..........no interest on my behalf. The DM did me a favor. I hope things get better there for you all!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What DSI wants is a rep who has "great" relationships in the territory they are interviewing for and can pay them 50k base with a sh#t bonus plan. If you are to interview with DSI, ask the hiring manager how many Savaysa Trx's the territory has in the last 13 weeks. YIKES.....I can count that on one hand

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally disagree, just interviewed got the job and getting paid well above what the previous poster stated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhh, shut the fuck up! Liar..it's a dumpster fire here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another example of digruntled people who just cannot let go. Base salaries now start at 80k. Average much higher. People can have a good career here and take care of families. If you cannot handle this, simply get off this site

7. Preston

Preston Guest

Maybe but the pipeline is crap
    New pain combo drug has a medicine ( similar to the rule about ambien) in it that Medicare patients cannot be prescribed and most docs will split those two meds anyway to keep their generic average of prescriptions within range.

So no Medicare population and the other under 65 patients will get two generics rather than a combo pill.

80k is decent salary but who is getting paid with savaysa. Other pharma companies with competing noacs do not even talk about it or worry.... AT ALL.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of us sell Savaysa btw...base salaries are bumped up to above average and will get another bump by year's end...The pipeline looks promising to me...is it going to take some time to get there? Yes but this company trimmed the fat as they had to for Benicar going generic in October. DSI is lean but that's a good thing. They didn't need three reps in a territory and they probably won't need it ever again. DSI is moving forward and if it's without you then you need to move on. If you are still on board then get with the program, suck it up, and sell some drugs! Do your damn job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So simple: if you are here and are not happy, then leave. If you left, get a life and never come back to this site. If you got let go, enjoy the severance. You either were an underperformer or caused too many issues for people. Let it go. Enjoy your money. Get a new job. And don't forget - get off this site.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"If you got let go....."
    That is awesome. We kept the right people.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem and why people are so bitter is that many people did nothing wrong and they were severed. Maybe they made too much money? Maybe the Dm didn't like the color of their shoes? Who knows?? They are never going to know either...or the people left standing wish they took the And are having buyers remorse

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#11, or kiss up to your RD and be a total lapdog. Many solid people were let go, so please do not pose and say only the best were retained. One only has to look at the RD's to see the fallacy of your comment. There are many good people who were retained as well. But, many poor performers were retained for nothing more than a low salary at the DM level.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple GC winners and those on the verge of winning in 2015 were let go...so enough of the "we kept the right people" bullshit. Listen, most of them have found new jobs are are getting paid well...so in the end I think they are better off. People getting higher base salaries were let go and if you were a female...u hit the jackpot!!! How many women were let go if they were competing with other men for a job ( especially DM's)....I guarantee not that many. Listen, it is what it is and at the end of the day, layoffs happen. But, stop the nonsense about the best people were kept, no way in hell is that even close to being true.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Get off this site". Ahh- public forum buddy. Anybody can go on any board on this site

I firmly believe in the power of the mind and positive thinking, all that stuff. But you all have to be dilusional to really say anything positive about DSI. You can say and think "I work for a great company" and "I'm making good money" countless times - but I'll do you a favor and save you some time. You DO NOT work for a great co and you do not make good money ($80- really??! Ha!). Thinking it will not ever make it a reality in this case

How's that clear cut, easy to understand bonus plan coming??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so did all the savaysa reps get laid off? is it not going to be promoted anymore?

18. Preston

Preston Guest

good pipeline?

The lyrica competitor is promising but that's it for PC reps.
    DSI will not be proactive in insurance negotiations.. Never have. And never will. This has me looking elsewhere.

The pain combo medicine is dead in the water. FDA is making it very difficult to launch any medicine that has abuse potential and add the combo Med to it and docs cannot even prescribe that to a Medicare population since it is a restricted drug.
    Under 65 will get the generics in two separate prescriptions.

Do not drink the koolaid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"got let go", really? DSI must only pay you $80k, purely for your grammar. I laugh at the comments on here. Clearly, people feel they have to defend DSI and their decision to work there. I worked there many years and was torn when offered the chance to opt in or out. Only due to my relationships with Dr's & I was doing very well. However, I decided to "opt out" & took the severance package. I will say the company did take great care of the people that opted out. However, the company is not what it once was. I'm not "bitter", it's a fact. I have seen so many false promises that have turned into disappointments. It's not a grown up pharmaceutical company. Sadly, now that I'm interviewing again, I find out, it is not respected by other companies. Of course, Benicar is a well known name, but DSI is looked down upon.
    I was very sad to hear, Rob & the boys did not make good on their promises to increase salaries/better cars etc. When I left, I was making more in salary, then the reps that stayed. I don't know how he ( or Kevin) sleeps at night.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last poster echoes sentiments of many who were let go. There is a brighter life after DSI. I scratch my head wondering why I stayed so long with a little pipeline, me too drugs, lower than industry-salary and lack of direction from management.