DS4 & Summit call codes

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2015 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well here are the codes: any guesses???
    77165846, 77165854 or 77165854

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most have 854.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry duplicate codes... The other code is 77165843

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 854 along with two others I know of...Two so far in my district have 843... I have no idea what it means. Can't believe we have to wait for noon to find out!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What district?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could one of the codes be for Movantik?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no ds4's that I have asked have the 43 code, so that could be a summit only code, not sure what capacity however. I'm summit on 43 along with a couple others. a few others on my summit team have the 54 code and 2 have the 46 code.

I think the 54 code is the "stay on the new summit/ds4 team" since it appears most have that code. just a guess however.

Are the other two codes the "unemployed code" and the "move to a different contract code"?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks that way to me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that was quick(for code 854, at least). What's up with the other codes?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did 54's stay on current contract? Thanks...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F this shit, I'm keeping the iPad. -43

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those with 46 not better. No guarantee of placement on Movantik unlike what they said last week. still need to see if we "Fit" Lying Bastards

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sort of. Some may become Summit reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ was responsible for the layoffs. Publicis was responsible for WHO was laid off!!!! Talent and sales numbers were obviously not taken into consideration. Some of the worst reps were retained and some of the very best were dismissed. Publicis does not care about YOU! How well you do here is irrelevant. You will never be rewarded. This place is a halfway house at best. Don't take it personally if you were laid off. Consider it a blessing!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

disreputable lying motherfuckers. WORST company I have ever worked for. Glad to be rid of this second no third rate asshole organization.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like it was stated before... It's what managers speak out for you and "arrangements" made. All about who you know and impressions managers have that are never clarified. Numbers... Those are also arranged by the clients management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG! Managers had no say in who was cut. Don't blame the DM's, Publicis shill. Decisions were made by senior leadership. Half the managers "besties" were laid off.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shill
    SHil/Submit
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    noun
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

LOL... BUDDY, You just defined yourself.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me some of the CBD's and DM's are getting the ax too!!