Dreading national meeting in dallas

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What email said roommates i did not see it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop freaking out - I'm not expecting it to be a fun time , but according to the meeting planners, we do not have roommates. One dread off the list.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have roommates because we cant fit all of reps in one hotel.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prove it! Meeting planners?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's bull. Maybe 4 years ago.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did hear the days are 8-5/6 packed with gruelling training. With all novartis planned events at night.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll show my face at night if they make me and then I'm going back to my room. I'm not putting up with their bs. They can't make us do anything after 5:30.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The first 11 words may have leaked

"You are all lucky to have a job now bend over"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait til my roomie comes in at 2AM drunk and snores all night when I'm expected to take tests and role play on no sleep. Fuck that novartis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point! Cuz when you don't make a good score on test and your incentive gets dinged because of it you can sue the hell out of them since they treated you like you were 10.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many Reps skills will be exposed at this training

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Richie R

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent. Hope HR reads this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it.......just asked my attorney son about this and he's salivating at the opportunity that lies ahead.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of cowardly internet toughies ! Grow a pair , call in sick , miss the stupid meeting so the manager will have to administer the tests & BS when he's back. If you have a legit doctors excuse it's none of their business & they can't retaliate.
    It's not like these meetings save anyone's job or provide useful info you can actual use in the field. It's another vapid dog & pony show. Woof Woof !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SMH - it's like they get pleasure out of making every sales person miserable all the time. When in all actuality these leadership clown should be the ones having miserable experiences at this company based on the inadequacy and ignorant decisions they make that have resulted in multiple layoffs. It's laughable. God help us all and please let karma take its course soon!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet you spineless cowards bend over & take it every time too afraid to let go of your golden handcuffs so blame no one but yourselves. Nauseating like some battered housewife too afraid to leave an abusive relationship so just STFU & get ready for another dry one.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hope they don't plan stuff for every night. I go to bed by 8:30 and I be damned if that's going to change. Give us nights off at least!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No free night according to agenda. Only free night is with our teams if you call that free.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is agenda on SFE? That's BS. They can't force me to do stuff at night.