Discount on Vika-infested Miami??

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2016 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

accurate post - Pfizer holds meetings only in Marriotts now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesnt matter where you've worked. Our meeting is in a very nice hotel on Miami Beach, which is a HUGE destination YEAR ROUND. WHAT'S with you babies? You never went to the beach in the summer???
    There are LOTS of nice places to have meetings. We are on meeting #3. We certainly can't go to all of them at once. Are you going to bitch about everything? If they picked SFRAN you'd find something to bitch about there too, wouldn't you?
    And, YES many xlcompanies ARE having the majority of their meetings at airport hotels. Some are in the north some in the south or east or west. What difference does it matter where other companies spend their week of meetings?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree - - - my friend at Novartis indicated that they have to fly American Airlines to meetings due to a corporate contract. In addition, their meetings are now held at airport-accessible Hyatts due to another corporate discount contract. This is the FUTURE folks! Enjoy our Shire experiences as long as we can!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your email, meeting CANCELLED.....:p Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure that was an error genius

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong with AA? I'm sure many here fly them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at the schedule we only have 15min of free time to possibly freshen up and change from meetings to evening activities. What is the deal with that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because that dumb shit Kathy only knows one speed - high gear! Without work I think she would evaporate into the atmosphere. Hey, there's an idea!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is to keep some silly girls from changing into their party wear. Several do not understand meeting attire.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell if I'm going to stay in biz cas all night. I'm changing into jeans and flip flops

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fine with me! Quicker to get a drink and a meal is great! Afterwards, we can watch TV in the room or meet at a bar and socialize. No big deal!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has you morons so fooled.
    It's all an act. Just from the stupid, idiotic, sophomoric, kindergarten games and metrics that are ineffective and nonproductive. Pure busy work.
    The poor woman is so dumb, inept, and insecure that at the end of the day she goes home and sucks her thumb.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's TOTALLY insecure and it stems from her childhood. She was the last in line of six kids and she feels the need to tell people she "wasn't a mistake." If you just compliment her with lip service you are in. Question anything she does and you are toast.

What the fuck kind of leader is that? She seriously could use some executive coaching. Lord knows mush-mouth Perry isn't offering any.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem to know quite a bit about her? Have got been following her from company to company? Minion I

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows, how can you not? She talks about herself constantly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a fool troll. Go to another site and post your boring crap.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3hrs of pre work, conf call, 2 hrs window for samples when are we supposed to make calls tomorrow? That's 6hrs TOT.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't get to take TOT for ANY OF THAT

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whaaa, sniff sniff. Whaa! You can set up your delivery for 1st in the morn or last in the eve. You can also mark time out of territory if you need to. Have you been in a pharma job before? Have you HAD a job before? These are NORMS baby cakes. You can work on training items while you wait for your delivery. Please please please save your constant complaints for something worthwhile.. The non stop nit picking is tiring and so terribly immature. The techs in our offices making $50k are working more than you are. Better yet, stay home. Get your nails done and your hair did. Go to lunch. Sit by the pool and read magazines all day. It suits you more than a career that most of us cherish and are proud of.