Derm interview Houston area

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Nothing2015, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:31 AM.

1. Nothing2015

Nothing2015 new user

Hi, can any of you nice folks tell me anything about the current situation for derm, specifically aczone and tazorac? Go ahead and give me a nice SWOT analysis. Also, if you know the Houston manager, any insights? What happened to the last rep? I'm coming from a contract position and I've had 5 managers in the last 4 years, with no chance of advancing into management. Do reps ever get promoted at Allergan?

2. Nothing2015

Nothing2015 new user

I'm interviewing with Alan Humfleet, anyone know him?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, would you like that SWOT analysis bounded and color coded? How about a complete 30 day plan? Get real idiot and go away.

4. Nothing2015

Nothing2015 new user

Thanks for nothing douche

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hopefully you didn't take the job, he's a real tool just like every other manager at Allergan Med Derm, only one that is worse is Keith Gulley, that guy is a waste of air and does nothing at all to earn his paycheck, and his reps hate him, just like Alan's reps. The Houston rep quit after about 6 months of getting the position and this whole Allergan, formerly Actavis, whatever fiasco is only going to get worse when it is owned by Pfizer. Stay far away from this place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone couldn't make it at Allergan and decided to whine like a little bitch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is speaking the truth actually

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know why Keith Gulley is the worst DM on the planet? I think he is holding more interviews why are people leaving?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keith is a hell of a lot better than Lou. Lou and his clown rep best friend in CT made total fools of themselves at meeting talking about cordran tape on the podium. Always looking for a sleezy shortcut. Tape was covered by Medicaid in northeast. Looked like hero when product was a shoein first tier. Shady dealings with specialty pharmacies. This guy needs to be investigated he's going to bring on lawsuits Not Allergan caliber. Actavis material

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meeting with Lou this week... anyone know of the new DM that was recently hired in New England? Anything you can share about potential launches on the horizon for Medical Derm? Has topical Botox been approved for 2017?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new dm not hired yet final 2
    Louc terrible coaching skills
    He talks gossip all day during ride alongs
    Lets reps know he has ties to brent
    Talks how bad of manager robd is and will be getting his job soon
    Made promise to actavis friend for New England manager position