• Fri news: Iterum’s UTI drug. Edwards layoffs. Zenas BioPharma IPO. GSK’s Nucala hits COPD target. Pharma layoff stories. See more on our front page

DCV is toast

anonymous

If you're being honest with yourself, do you really think this horse is going to be kept alive? Rumors about praluent, rumors about diabetes being sold...if you can live like this, go for it. If you're smart, you'd get the heck out of dodge...There's nothing in the pipeline. The cash cow is dwindling by the quarter, only cheap, inexperienced people are being hired...it's all there, all the signs you'll ever need. Just stop acting surprised when it happens.

why leave ride it out til the end collect the severance and then move on. it’s great to be in our position company is obviously shifting focus so no pressure because it’s gonna be over sooner than later

Sanofi should just send order forms for docs to receive samples. Reps are not promoting or selling anything. Just filling orders. Sanofi should be happy sending lantus or toujeo samples. Insulin is insulin.

So we have yet another exercise to delete our no see docs. Well that would be 75% of the call plan. Only thing left to do is combine territories now. Sanofi treats their sales force horribly. And my manager is such a micro manager. They have to stay up at night thinking of new ways to make this job more miserable. But Im hoping for a severence. Bring it on.

So we have yet another exercise to delete our no see docs. Well that would be 75% of the call plan. Only thing left to do is combine territories now. Sanofi treats their sales force horribly. And my manager is such a micro manager. They have to stay up at night thinking of new ways to make this job more miserable. But Im hoping for a severence. Bring it on.

yes bring on the severance! 4 years of this Praluent f... up is a long enough

I can’t take much more of this and was hoping for some sort of severance or hoping they would just get rid of us.
How realistically is this likely to happen does everyone think?
I am not sure what to think anymore...

The only reason you’re still marketing is bc of co-promote agreement with Regeneron. We guarantee so many calls or are majorly fined if the calls aren’t there. If the agreement changes or ends it’s over

I can’t take much more of this and was hoping for some sort of severance or hoping they would just get rid of us.
How realistically is this likely to happen does everyone think?
I am not sure what to think anymore...
Funny.... I prayed for a severance for years before I finally gave up & left. Here's the thing.... I left right over 1.5 years ago and I'm now making literally $50K more in salary per year than I was making w Sanofi. I was a hospital rep w Sanofi for close to 15 years and was only making $94K. I left for a job making $26K more and now I just got another position making $145K per year (obviously not incl bonus). Seriously..... don't just stay for a severance. You could be selling yourself short in the long-term.

Funny.... I prayed for a severance for years before I finally gave up & left. Here's the thing.... I left right over 1.5 years ago and I'm now making literally $50K more in salary per year than I was making w Sanofi. I was a hospital rep w Sanofi for close to 15 years and was only making $94K. I left for a job making $26K more and now I just got another position making $145K per year (obviously not incl bonus). Seriously..... don't just stay for a severance. You could be selling yourself short in the long-term.

I can tell by your impeccable grammar that you must be very smart. Thank you for your wisdom.

Good for you. Everyone is staying because there are no jobs for diabetes or primary care. Nothing for endo specialty either, for that matter. Praluent reps have a better chance because it’s a monoclonal antibody. Sanofi reps that have been there for over ten years are in for a rude awakening.

Good for you. Everyone is staying because there are no jobs for diabetes or primary care. Nothing for endo specialty either, for that matter. Praluent reps have a better chance because it’s a monoclonal antibody. Sanofi reps that have been there for over ten years are in for a rude awakening.
Just because you promoted a mab doesn’t make you a genius by association. The fact you work for Sanofi says a lot more. Another point, Praulent was a failed experiment, so no one was ever successful selling that drug. Everyone knows the poor reputation that Sanofi has. Poorly trained and incompetent, just look around.

Just because you promoted a mab doesn’t make you a genius by association. The fact you work for Sanofi says a lot more. Another point, Praulent was a failed experiment, so no one was ever successful selling that drug. Everyone knows the poor reputation that Sanofi has. Poorly trained and incompetent, just look around.

what a jealous fool you are, Praluent has been a failure but due to the reps inability to sell. We sold the shit out of praluent but the failure came internally and that my friend is an undisputed fact!!

TRUTH. I'm over waiting on a severance in hopes of double-dipping. I finally found another job making much more even though I may be sacrificing a small amount in 401K and lost a week of vacation.

By raw numbers, Praluent volume is up 20+% Its starting to move but probably won’t be enough to save the brand at the lower price. The pricing and better access, for the moment, has helped but like most things with Sanofi we’re 3 steps behind of what we needed to do. We operate like we’re in a vacuum and have never been the first to make a strategic move- always reactive. But that’s not a new take - everyone already knows that.

By raw numbers, Praluent volume is up 20+% Its starting to move but probably won’t be enough to save the brand at the lower price. The pricing and better access, for the moment, has helped but like most things with Sanofi we’re 3 steps behind of what we needed to do. We operate like we’re in a vacuum and have never been the first to make a strategic move- always reactive. But that’s not a new take - everyone already knows that.

the future for this class with growth is in primary care not specialty and Amgen has already been in primary care with repatha for several years ahead of praluent

that was done for wall street look at amgen stock price last week?

Dumpfuck. The Amgen layoff has no impact on Q3 results for Wall Street . That will show in 4th quarter. Do you have any idea how a balance sheet or earnings reports works ??? You must be in management .. maybe on the Praluent management team?? That explains it.

Dumpfuck. The Amgen layoff has no impact on Q3 results for Wall Street . That will show in 4th quarter. Do you have any idea how a balance sheet or earnings reports works ??? You must be in management .. maybe on the Praluent management team?? That explains it.

you must be one of those reps who thinks every doc loves you and then the entire office talks about what a prick you are when you leave. you post is so fucking stupid and clueless I want even bother to try and clarify.