CV sales group future

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dick ass, it is not a good drug for any patient. Would you want to be on it? How about your mom or day? Yeah. CTEP will get here. So will Bayer drug. Academic cards? You kidding me? We can't even get a journal ad going in a respected place. Place sucks ass so much you can taste it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerk off? No, you are the jerk off who probably has zero zontivity scripts. It is a good drug for patients with horrible PAD that have high rates of MACE events and are at serious risk of losing limbs. It also has value for patients with multi vessel disease that continue to come back to the CCL. Go find a few scripts of Z before you attack me. I realize it is a tough sell and we have launched it badly but there is a niche for Z. Keep your comments above board and try stop being a putz.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like Hunger Games with you guys turning on one another. Who knows what is in store for us. I am hoping we all wake up one morning to find out we have acquired Amgen. Hello PCSK9, that would be a hellofa boldt on deal! Keep the peace.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are looking for a new job you will need it!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Merck brainwashed robot. Yeah, its a great drug. A real killer! I guess I missed the part where we have all the academic cardiologists singing our praises of our "niche." I guess I missed the part that we can't even get the certified speakers to use it. I guess I missed the part where the top national cardiologists have asked to be removed from our speakers list because of this "great" drug.

Incidentally...its a great drug for bad PAD? Yes? Okay dick face. Give us the ARR for your drug in the PAD study. Better yet, give us the ARR in PAD with Zontivity and ASA. Then give us the ARR for PAD with Z and Plavix. Then give it to us with all 3 on board. Oh....you don't have those numbers? You're a dick face who will do anything to sell your soul. Keep up the strong work Einstein.

This place is like the blind leading the blind. This twerp is a great example. Lets hear it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a real braggadocio mate. I've been around your type-think because you've got a couple of vorapaxar scripts your a king. You ain't. You just call on un-educated doctors who haven't looked closely at the data. Egotistical, arrogant Merck sales rep. It's ruined us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually that is not the case. I have a pretty high-profile territory and a lot of well known cardiologists. While I have had some success with selling Z it has been frustrating and disappointing how little support we have received from the home office with te brand. I also probably have as much or more tenure than you do.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit the BS. You are very shortly a bad piece of history!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just read that the patent on Zetia has been contested by a gneric company in India and they have reached an agreement to start selling generic versions on December 12, 2016 or possibly earlier. That is well before the patent expires in late April of 2016.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it looks the FDA just shot down The label expansion for Vytorin.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And with the shoot down you are shot out. Bring on the contract sales force.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old Dick Ass is back! How about some new things to talk about jerk off? All you do is not work, stay home and 15 X15 it, and then try to make everyone as miserable as you are. I like it. Now eat this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The wormhole will soon make you universal waste. June first is a wonderful timeline. I can't wait to see you wither!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh-huh. We'll see dick ass. They better get moving on it quickly though-March 1 is next week. I've got some gasoline for you if you need it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could take a dump in a sample box, put wheels on it, attach a PI and send it into offices. Guarantee I would get more Zontivity action than this loser group. Waste of money, fire em all! Pathetic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the problem with you gen-X "sales" reps. You actually believe what you're saying. You "guarantee" you would sell more, eh? Yeah, right.

Its no wonder physicians are limiting our access due to turds like this.

Well done.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry or concern yourselves with what you can sell, most of you will be downsized by years end. Then a real group can take over, contract sales. Go baby!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh-huh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sycophant has no idea what he's talking about. Let him rot as he stays at home for his primary care job that won't be around too much longer.