COVIDIEN-NEW VENTILATOR

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UAB is tired of being lied to. Promises promeses!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UAB made this decision on the 980 at the aarc. Wining and dining.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mission made the decision too. How's that working out?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buy the rt department more pizzas and all is forgotten. We will offer free upgrades to 2.0. Done.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P-B will remain leader of the pack. That just US tradition. We forgive our dear ones.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes trump will ensure this. 35% tariff on these German, swede and swiss vents. Everything will go back to PB. Watch 2.0

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's latest most promised features of 2.0?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very interesting. So trails will be a waste of time for everyone else?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Yes, tax the foreign companies so US product built in the USA has a fair chance. Oh wait, PB is part of Covidien which is part of Medtronic which headquarters are in Ireland. The tax that Trump will ensure will not help PB.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the 980 was made in Merica.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KH making Puritan Bennett great again!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. Just like KP was in the bag. Our company is sinking. Get those resumes updated.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off your ass boy. Start selling. Maybe you should start learning how to sell PAV+

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Mission in Ashville, NC getting rid of the 980 vents?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Threats. Negotiation for better prices for exhalation assembly (free?)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the clueless TM. Look where PB was , the many many many 980 problems and where it is today.

How bout you spend some time in Boulder and Carlsbad. You know nothing that's going on behind the scenes.

Wtf do you think the commercial hold for the 980 was? Do you think Omar, CEO of a publicly traded company, put a commercial hold on the 980 for fun? Took the revenue hit because the company doesn't need the money? Dumped resources and have a nearly year long firedrill for nonexistent product issues? It was to placate regulatory agencies that had their sights set on us dumbass .

The 980 still isn't fixed. The was no rewrite of the software. If you're telling customers that you're committing FRAUD. Just more bandaids.

980 is modified 840 shitbox code. Only way to truly fix the issues is to do a complete rewrite.

That's just PB. You have any idea how many corners have been cut on Newport vents?

Theres going to be resources cut from Carlsbad before fiscal YE and more next year too. What do you think will happen with outstanding issues?

To top it off, our compaint process is broken and totally fucked up and under review.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And where are the exterminated posts?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only fraud is you sir. There are good ppl working and fixing things behind the scenes. 2.0 will be magical.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why should we even care? 2.0 s been hyped in BS posts over last 3 years.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ok bud. How am I a fraud? I'm working "behind the scenes".

You in your territory? Journeyman? New hire? I can see how you're "in the know".

The complaint process has been broken for years. What is on Maude is a sliver of what should be there. We are under reporting. It's wrong. There's a meeting in Europe very soon to address the matter regarding both the 840 and 980. I'm sure KH would be happy to confirm. Give him a call.

2.0, hope you aren't preselling it. That's illegal. It has taken forever. Doesn't matter how great you think it is, it's bolted onto a flawed foundation. Why were there multiple 980 global recalls and field actions? Why do you think we pulled the 980 from NICUs? Why was there a commercial hold? Too good? Too effective?

Although the code is "more stable" after the hold, it doesn't mean it's fixed. Dump the 2.0 code on top of it, much of it complex code, the chance of breaking something increases that may or may not get caught. It's empirical fact software and QA are not our core competencies.

Making claims about PAV getting patients off vents sooner and the 980 reducing med expense to close deals? I'm sure you're aware those claims aren't registered nor approved with the FDA. Guess who will have fraud associated with their name if a facility looks into it further, raises flags with the OCI, DOJ or patient injury occurs?

Eh what do I know? ;-)