COVIDIEN-NEW VENTILATOR

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where should I go for my medical advice if not a pharma message board? I am so lost

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been reading this blog for a long time and I find it difficult to follow any longer! I have never seen such a more fucked up group of individuals in my professional career of 35 years. What a group of immature, ignorant and arrogant idiots.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cafepharma, the definitive resource for healthcare professionals to stay up to date on the latest in patient care

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over & Out
    Thread is Dead

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand the fix for the neomode will be released in January. Anyone else heard this?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to believe due to wrong prox.
    Guess 510k will be over-scrutinized.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaporware again, when do they ever learn?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep putting in song lyrics must not be on stage to often. Highly unprofessional and pointless, par for the COV course. My guess they're also stupid enough to log in from home. If you think DOJ, OCI etc... aren't sitting on the connections to the CP servers and can't drive back to you, you got another thing coming. C'mon, CP doesn't even support https connections. Think about it.

Person that said useless for HCPs to come here obviously hasn't read the thread. There is a ton of info from COV INSIDERS stated YEARS AGO thru TODAY that has proven to be true. From product flaws to unethical activities to downright breaking the law.

Like it or not, reps are predictable and come here to bitch. Once you sift through the bullshit you may find a hugged or two worth paying attention to.

Peace out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two of the dirt implies that going from the center to the hydrogen will yield nothing but excitement

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! USFs a big fish.
    Next stop Hopkins.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to bad for the pavement

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Giant company size matters.
    USF now has strong financial partner.
    C-level thrives.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now the whereabouts of FDA is the missing link.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we are in the midst of wall buttons

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bounce up with makers issue in relevant timber

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do u think?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think you are right

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on the flip side webpage that

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are by no means cleaned up in Carlsbad. Vent & monitoring bizness scaring away potential R&D, Quality and other technical staff with way it's being run and legacy. Bravo.

Should make customers like USF happy, high acuity vent can't be used in NICU and potential technical hires don't want to work there due to shady business practices.