Congratulations Great Britain on your Independence

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by libluvsbukkake, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:30 AM.

1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Way to go Great Britain. Thanks for giving the international elites like Herr Merkel, George Soros, and CAIR, a giant "fuck you" last night. No need to worry, president "back of the cue," will be gone in seven months.

The best part? The Elite Media NEVER saw it coming. I am going to go buy a Union Jack today.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I congratulate them too but with all due respect, my impression of everything I read was that they would leave. My FA predicted it and we built up a nice cash position in anticipation of it. I guess I don't read the 'elite media.' Anyway, life goes on. It's a great chance to pick up a few select stocks when they get trashed and with the dollar surging, a great time for travel and some pussy in a foreign land.

3. libluvsbukkake

I agree with the last statement Vag. Good luck. I hope that you make a shitload of money.

4. Vagitarian

Maybe enough for Hedo ll? (LMFAO!)

Hell it was down 450ish when I 1st posted and now down 515. Of course some others dropped. What's weird is my RAI (tobacco) jumped 2%. I guess those fuckers think they'll pull another Sir Walter Raleigh on us? Actually I've been hearing from friends in the great state of Colorado that RAI has been making big plans for national legalization. I guess they wanna be the Budweiser of legal marijuana?

5. libluvsbukkake

That is smart Vag. I really don't think that Trump will give a shit. I hope that he ends the War on Drugs. Sheryl Atkinson reported on Breitbart this morning, that there are Soldiers and Officers in Texas, that are helping with the illegal smuggling of people across the Southern Border. DHS is (again) sweeping it under the table. We need to cut Mexico OUT of the Drug equation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already have my Union Jack! Last night was fantastic! A blow for freedom and liberty and a put down for all the selfish, power hungry idiot elites.

The media never sees it coming because their liberal ideology blinds them to facts and common sense. Like so many of our lib friends here on this board.

7. Vagitarian

Exactly - grow it here. Why does everyone freak out (like Trump) when Nabisco moves to Mexico when they have a HUGE pot business we can take from them by just making it legal here?

Mucho estupido !!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"A blow for freedm and liberty"?

WTF are you talking about?

Freedom and liberty are what our country where founded upon. If you think that freedom and liberty are bad things, you had better get the fuck out of this country fast and perhaps North Korea would be a destination for you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You misunderstand. I said a blow FOR not a blow TO.

I am thrilled that Britain made the decision it did because it promotes freedom and liberty.

10. Vagitarian

This poster misclassifies/misunderstands every thing that doesn't fit into his tighty-whitey classification system where everyone is wrong and he is right. You'll have to wait for the bug that crawled up his ass and died to get pooped out. :cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It collapsed their economy.

12. libluvsbukkake

After one day, you are prepared to make that statement? Really? I admire the leave crowd, for realizing their may be short-term pain, in order to stop the takeover of their country, by an Islamic infestation.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual you are irrational and inappropriate. Me clarifying my position for the poster who misunderstood me is hardly to proper occasion for you to act a fool, but acting a fool is basically the totality of what you do.

14. Vagitarian

Yes, I admit, I'm the fool - that is until you make predictions about who the next president will be. Then you takeover and win - hands down. One more time, before I go to sleep! "Say hello to President Cruz!" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry idiot boy, even when I miss a prediction, I still make you look bad. My prediction was a good one, but not all good predictions don't turn out to be true. People who aren't idiots understand that!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're still the fool because your pick is the one person out of the Republican field whom the data say is doomed to lose to Hillary. Now that is being a fool. Especially since your pick is almost completely driven by a single issue the killing of unborn children.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you really think that the Brexit vote was about Islam, than you are even more idiotic than I had originally thought. The British economy will feel the affects of this vote for years to come and the demographic who voted for it will be hit the hardest. They will regret the vote is due time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Islam was a significant component of the vote.

This was an excellent economic decision in the long run and virtually all British citizens save the elites will be better off because of it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sad to see someone who favors rule by unelected beaurocrats over democracy and self determination. The British people by a significant margin wisely decided to correct the mistake they made by joining the EU.

20. libluvsbukkake

He is a dimbulb, who "wishes to be led."