CNS Openings?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, May 20, 2021 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bean counters highly skilled at checking the box.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much do these numbers suck. Something is not right.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep Gibbs does not want brains. He wants mental midgets that he can manipulate and fear him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've not only been thrown under the Sunovion bus, but dragged several miles before becoming dislodged... Only to realize that Sunovion would then back up in full force, hit me again, and then pull forward and knock me on my butt yet again.

There was little-to-no regard for what I contributed during my years at the company where I was recognized consistently for performance, and despite what I've been through personally and professionally, in the end - it did not really matter.

I'm not bitter, but shocked that those in HR could go about their daily lives with such disregard for employees that made such a difference. I guess ignorance is bliss

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares get over yourself and work past your narcissism tool.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tool

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the EQ of a fruit fly

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aw you poor thing. Glad you’ve turned to cafe pharma for affirmation and support. We think you are the greatest and honestly the company has never been the same since you left. Honestly, I doubt the company will ever recover from your departure. Please do let us know if we can provide any further anonymous support to you. We can provide you with some great therapist that work wonders for people like you who are struggling with narcissism.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said that to left you tard. I'm sure you are extremely well liked. Have fun laughing to yourself in the mirror.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must feel great about yourself to put down others. Having a micropenis must be hard (or soft) for you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you my friend have the IQ of an EQ… LMFAO… Dork!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“There was little-to-no regard for what I contributed during my years at the company where I was recognized consistently for performance”

Who posts this about their self proclaimed greatness? What an entitled amuck. Have some humility, and get over your narcissism.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person who feels unappreciated and undervalued.. Rest easy as I’ve funneled your anonymous concerns up to Tom Gibbs. He feels bad for you and is deeply saddened by it all. His initial question was aren’t we paying the rep a good salary and ICP for what they do? However just cause you think you’re extra special, he will personally be sending out $10 Uber eats gift card to express his appreciation to you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just had a bunch of therapy sessions. Thank you for your advice. My ego definitely needed to be checked.

Now it's your turn. But something says that you are way beyond help and nobody will want to sit with a complete tard like yourself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is company expected to put a freeze on hiring for all these vacant sales territories?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen with recruiter coming up. Is this company a safe place to be? What’s the outlook now that your senior executive leader left the company? Are layoffs pending this year?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the waters just fine jump on in. Join the many lame ducks here trying to stay afloat while collecting a pay check.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a provider tell me that the home office should start a go fund me for donations to cover the gap. Better option than hiring people who will be out of a job in the next 12 months.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now that’s funny