Car options

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2015 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what the car options are at BMS?

I know, I know – some of you think I'm asking a superficial question. Let me be clear, I am grateful of the benefits this industry provides. I am not even going to make up an excuse for why want to know- such as my height being an issue, or needs of my family or...whatever. I admit it- I simply want to know what I will be driving around in for many hours of the day, most days of the week.

Thanks in advance!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suburu Legacy, VW Passat, Ford Escape Titanium, Volvo S60 or wagon

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! :)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although I did hear that all new hires will be given a leftover car initially, and will only be allowed to order once they meet the reorder requirements (miles). This is supposedly a recent change within the company. I'm not positive about this though- perhaps someone else will confirm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and no. Depends on what part of the country you are in. If an existing car is available they will transfer. If not you will order a car.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No we don't think it's superficial, we know it is. Most sales people ( I use the term loosely with pharma) use their personal cars and deduct business use on their taxes. For you they have some old, used Yugos.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be plenty of used, left over Subaru's after the slash and burn in virology happens. Unfortunately, there won't be any new hires needed to drive them. Way to go Murdo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again with this stupid question?
    Be more original if you want to participate in the Great Debates here!!
    You're welcome.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid question