Can we interview for open positions?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 4, 2016 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know some positions are open and I was wondering if those of us laid off could interview for the open spots? I know some of the responses will be negative, but at this point I would rather have a job than not. Please be understanding. People are having their lives turned upside down. Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how stupid can some people be? Here is a news flash for you, "AZ doesn't want or need you." They still have too many people and already have a time line for Phase II and Phase III of the layoff strategy. Why would you even want to stay on this sinking ship?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, you have two months to be placed back into the organization. Otherwise, you will have to wait 6 months to be considered for another oppt w AZ. I know people that were brought back and did really well. prayers and best of luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. They let you go once without cause so why would you want to give them a chance to do it again? Go do something else or somewhere else. AZ is a cancer that can either kill you quickly or drag out your suffering but the end result will be the same.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. They let you go once without cause so why would you want to give them a chance to do it again? Go do something else or somewhere else. AZ is a cancer that can either kill you quickly or drag out your suffering but the end result will be the same.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you can apply to open jobs. I am doing this. 2 months pay and the severance is nice but I got a family and I need a job. There isn't much out there I am looking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay as long as you can. There is NOT much out there. Don't listen to these bozos that say there are tons of jobs that pay 90k plus bonuses and insurance - They are gone!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a conersation with the hiring manager. If there is still a partner there, dbm may not be able to hire an az employee but a cso. If u were a steller rep Im sure there will be a spot for you. Remember some were displaced due to performance or skill sets. This was the time to also remove some reps that needed to go, others were just displaced by circustance of location. Sorry to hear you were affected! Stay positive and good luck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this would be like wanting a ticket on the Titanic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the F would want to come back here? You got PAID to leave! That's like living the dream of 20-30% of the people who remain. Wake up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.' Gee that is amazing advice--I never heard that before......

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish I got a package. Luck F.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope AZ hires some of these folks back.