Bill McLean info

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2015 at 1:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me about him. He just joined our company, Eisai. From one Japanese company to another. Lol

Bonsai

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thought he was vp of sales at zoll?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a good dude. Better than what we have now!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

surely a good dude. Thinks of the sales team first and works to do his best to make sure they are taken care of. Not much of a visionary, but haven't met many of them in this industry.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I found him to be untrustworthy and undeserving of any respect. Do not turn your back on him and any females beware.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question was about BM, not RL. Yes, when RL is around, females be aware!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard he was at Zoll just a few weeks ago. He created the monster that is Bill Assbury. Bill A became the heir apparent and the whole dept imploded when he took over.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pretty sure BM should have been charged, brought to trial, convicted and sent to prison for the numerous white collar theft he and his buddies committed while here at DSI...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crimes?? You know this how???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're full of shit

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw Zoll on his LinkedIn profile also. He's now at Eisai. I heard he didn't want to move to Pittsburgh, so he's @ Eisai now?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Jon Kleu for the commentary

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the fuck would move to Pittsburgh?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pittsburgh = someone who is trying to make the past go away

1. ask him about his "glucowatch" blunder

2. all the money he allowed to be stolen on the west coast back in 2003-2004 (he should be in jail)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill was no saint. Bill had his favor reps as well. He performed his transactions in hotel rooms, not hotel bars. A bit more careful than RL. These reps are now directors and managers in sales and MM positions.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay since we're spilling the beans tonight, let's talk about Jon Kleu and all his transgressions.

Who want to go first?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the best way to handle Bill though?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any other advice on Bill? We had a great VP who left and Bill is our replacement. Hope he's OK

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is a POS not to be trusted. If he is your new VP you are in serious trouble.