BexZer0: Game, Set, Match.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2016 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lose on every metric imaginable. In this industry, your integrity is everything. Every presentation you make after April 21, 2016 erodes your integrity.

I owned you prior to April 21, imagine what I am doing now. This is easier than taking candy from a baby.

This game is over. Thank you for the competition prior to April, 21. Do yourself a favor, stay home and maintain your marginal integrity. Each office that you walk into, you will walk out of with less integrity and credibility.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

non comprende

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser Bexzero.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait and see kid....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The kid has already seen.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bexzero numbers are tanking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand that Pfizer has approached the student at Santa Clara to be a spokesperson on behalf of Trumenba. The student had 2 doses of BexZer0 on board and still was stricken with MenB disease. Way to go gsk.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed. If not, I will shame you and call your shit product out during every HCP interaction.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ho Hum.......another disgruntled , fired rep. Find another hobby Sparky.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 new accounts this week. so much fun kicking your ass. Tell me about your 4 antigens. What percentage do they target? Do not reference MATS data which grossly overestimates your coverage. Understood?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My hobby is telling the truth about your piece-of-shit product. My hobby is grinding your ass into the ground. Unlucky for you, this is my hobby.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

while the Pfizer reps are wasting their time posting lies on CP, GSK reps are calling on HCPs and crushing Pfizer

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitch, I am kicking you ass during the day and busting your balls on here at night. Understand?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't kicking or busting anything Gomer. Go back to your own board loser.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 new Trumenba accounts last week. Kicking your A$$

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh my, you must be one of the big fellows with muscles and a great smile !!!! :eek:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And given the all posts here, a very tiny penis.