Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I was looking at the roster and I don't see Mary J. Rottencrotch anymore???? She was based in Georgia. Was she fired?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went to Alkermes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that Courtney is very attractive and Dan has some appeal. I don't know rob or frank so I can't comment. All the females here seem to have a thing for Jeff Armando but just because he is always tan and won presidents club doesn't mean he's hot. If you worked with him in any capacity you would soon realize he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Come on ladies give us a better list

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hottest is without question the "California dreamboat"! Jon Coktoasten is by far the most attractive rep or RBM here. Ladies, am I right?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jealous

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are definitely a moron. I can assure you I could give 2 shits about anybody who works at this shit can.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anger Management Alert! Steroids are bad for you, bro!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is working at either of the above mentioned shitholes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's more like a giant pimple on your a$$ that can't be popped.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of great managers and directors here. Too many to name. If you don't care for yours maybe you should choose another company

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow such expert advice. I rest my case. It's that exact mindless drone view that has created the problems here. I'm glad I left. Flood gates to open soon!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we are very happy you left. It's somewhat pathetic that you have a new job and you are spending your Saturday on a website of a former employer. Sad life you lead if you ask me. I actually feel sorry for you. I'm here to take the bad comments and counteract them. This is a great place to work and I will defend it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk is cheap buddy. Running your mouth on an anonymous site is priceless and shows your flaws and insecurities. Keep on business as usual buddy with no accountability and we'll all see where people like you take this company by years end. My money is drones like you have things right on course. Right on course for the shitter!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a complete idiot. How did you ever get a job here. Worthless idiot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting a job here is easy. Openings are abundant, and turnover is high. Management is riddled with imcompentence from Chris Gish to the regional managers. This isn't an elite organization. If anything, I'm embarrassed to put my name on a Sunovion business card. Nobody knows this company, our medications or pipeline.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree well said.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey tough guy, we all noticed you didn't post your name. Why so insecure?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this idiot? Put the koolade down dummy, nobody wants to here your insecure spin tactics on here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a little luck they will fire Courtney and replace him with Jon Coktoasten. That would give us at least one good ASD.