Best Managers who have left/fired from GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2004 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any posting fellow depressed reps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to Bob Ostrander???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it. If you can "mildly" think on your own, have conviction and passion for leading an energized/motivated team to peak performance, GSK is not the place for you as a DSM.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a couple I can think of that need to go

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin Combs....great guy and I'm a competitor!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob is a RM for Boehringer-Ingelheim

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bob got a job as a DM for merck. nice guy, but very intense.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesn't surprise me that he along with the thousands of others who left Merck. Another lawsuit going on this month in NJ.... Govt. talking about putting V back out on a restricted RX. Would be good for Merck from the aspect of lawsuits. Oh yeah.. heard bob o. was the master of micro management. Anyone up for putting check marks in columns?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Have any posting fellow depressed reps? [

Why are you depressed working at GSK.....You have no idea how good you have it....Compared to other big pharma no one has the bonus plan, goal adjustments, and a 401k PLUS a pension like GSK has.... Go sell copiers and get thrown out of offices all day for 40k a year......

I cant believe all the whiny babies on here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fuck you HR - all the best mangers have been fired or left, and you know it. They are gone because they had a mind of there own- and did not follow in lockstep with your French Nazi leader.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not HR, just a high and mighty RVP who thinks her shit don't stink. I guess we all have to justify our actions when they are unethical. Think Shakespeare..."He who doust protest too much..."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PEACE

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peace, Love, and Yoga on the beach

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will say Scott was darn good, but no comparison to Jan K. in Cleveland. She is a true leader and motivator. I did hear she is planning to write a self-help book after she gets her package.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wooten,,,,,,,, took the cake, so to speak.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Scott Hylla was a great DSM in MN, but left for FLA. He left GSK and moved to back to MN. He was a good guy, but why he left--he's not saying. [/quote

Bar none, Scott was the best manager ever! Motivating, smart, creative, a real rep. advocate, and a realist. I think, unfortunately, he was another SF casualty. We miss him lots

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    wooten,,,,,,,, took the cake, so to speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was the deal with him ? what was his position and what was his style.

Asking b/c he is a Regional Director a Sepracor now and I am in thr final stages ( background check etc) of becming a rep in his region.

Thanks for your feedback.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Scott Hylla was a great DSM in MN, but left for FLA. He left GSK and moved to back to MN. He was a good guy, but why he left--he's not saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hylla is a great guy, but he went up against Sharkey Schwab, and he lost. What Sharkbait thinks she won, I couldn't tell you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]Yoga on the beach, indeed. [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Sheila Haltom still a manager in Southern California?