AZ Reps get holiday time off -We don't!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now how is that even ethical? Of course, how is it ethical that we get less pay working the same territory selling the same products? What happened to equal pay for equal work? And how is it ethical that we start out with 2 weeks vacation when AZ reps vacations are based on experience? I know a rep with AZ that has less experience than I do that gets 4 weeks vacation while I only get 2 weeks! Maybe we should all go on strike.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez, then apply for an AZ position. This is nothing new, as the AZ reps have been getting more holiday time off since I've been on this contract. I'm sure striking will work real well. No, they'd just hire new people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! If we were more talented and smarter then we would have the better jobs with the manufacturer. Truth is we are not that is why we work these low paying temp shit CSO jobs. Adjust your reality. You are who you are.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. The holiday period is the easiest time to work, btw- no other reps around, breeze right in and out of offices. Cuts your workday in half or more!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right.....work one or two days and be done. You sell nothing thru the holidays.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am taking Thanksgiving thru New Years off. I earned it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may be who you are, but it is not who I am. I have far more experience working as a direct hire than with a contract company. This is just a temporary stop for most people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the OP. They listened. Nice! I am happy to be treated more equally.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work for Touchpoint not AZ