Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at my hospital we hated the Pantheris device. Physician only did 3 cases and thought it was afwul. We sent our Lightbix back before the evaluation was half over. Terrible experience and even worse response from company when we decided to bail. Never again Avinger!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still in business? Haven't heard of Avinger since the Wildcat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many million will Avinger miss their newly guided number given to Wall Street for 3rd Qtr?! I say 2.3 million gap.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock is on fire!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend of mine was telling me yesterday that he was in a lab and they were using a Pantheris device and evidently something broke on the device. The rep told the physician it happens all the time and don't worry. Turns out the case ended up being a complete cluster and Avinger will never be invited back. Just another great story of how well they're doing around the country. Nice work JD!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You F@#$ putz. If your going make up a story, make it at the very least, sound like it is believable LOL and plausible. Your "friend" told you that? Go back to the sandbox junior and play with your trucks and sand shovel lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made up story??? No, sorry douchebag. My buddy works for CSI and watched it unfold yesterday. Your device is a joke.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like how Avinger has resorted to having their medical director shill for them on LinkedIn. Seems legit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best part about it is the medical director is an anesthesiologist and has never ever done a vascular procedure. It's an absolute joke to see this type of position in this role.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aventris sucks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love seeing all the national contracts Avinger is signing! Healthtrust, VA, etc. These are meaningless contracts! How many HCA deals have the done since signing that agreement last year? Maybe 2 at best! Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't this the truth!!! Bust he seems to be able to talk the talk.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like a great way for them to spend money, hiring a guy to negotiate contracts that really mean nothing. Strong work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. He's a clown that most Physicians think is a joke. The company has been a complete flop.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so ridiculous they have a guy dedicated to negotiating contracts. Company does not even sell 20 million annually. Lucky if they do 15 million this year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wait until they announce 3rd Qtr numbers!!! It's going to be ugly

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just can't wait until Avinger is out of business.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugly with a capital U!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am negotiating the art of the deal you ignorant pigmy. We are destined for great things and you are the pimple I pop upon skin check in the morning. Now bow down you subhuman piece of trailer trash. Amen

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are WIDE AWAKE MOFO