Asnoro going the way of the dinosaur!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes ladies and gents, we have the dinosaur, the dodo bird, the hoola hoop and now Asnoro. The only difference is that the other three did not cost nearly as much to launch, LOL!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVMU team will show you how to sell a drug.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe crying is the answer to our problems.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post courtesy of the BI home office

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dinosaur and the dodo bird did not know any better. GSK does and are still mucking up our portfolio of new drugs. Unless we get some major endorsement that promotes Anoro as the way to go, we are in trouble.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, right! You have had a drug that you have given away for free to a majority of patients that are UNDER 65. You are now getting ready to get a drug that is targeted for patients OVER 65 and has no place in the guidelines. You are going to have a rude awakening. A monkey could give away Tanzeum liike you have. Your arrogance is getting ready to be checked. Enjoy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A monkey could give away Anoro. Free for a year. I'm sure you've maximized all patients under 65 right? Stop making excuses for yourself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are trying every angle possible to sell Anoro, and nothing really resonates regularly with our docs. Unless we get some data or organization that supports Anoro over current therapy options we are dead in the water. You can take that to the bank!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Wait until it's in your bag and then tell me how many under 65 pts your docs have with COPD.... Not near as many as the under 65 diabetics.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was part of the restructuring in December, thank you GSK for letting me go! Not a promising future.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if gsk could come out with a piece that states "not all COPD patients are same", ie. not all of them need an ICS. Don't the guidelines support that concept? Of course, even if the Guidelines do support this idea GSK certainly did not for the previous 7 years. We have done a wonderful job of self mutilation over the years, haven't we?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does not seem to matter what we say or do when trying to promote Anoro, it just does not resonate. I try as hard as anyone to get it moving and i have to admit, sometime I am ready to throw my hands up at least for a day or so and give up. Then I regroup and am ready to knock heads again. Anyone else feel the same way?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asnoro is the name of the last girl that turned you down.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel same way....frustrating as hell but not surprising, seeing that we talked about the need to treat inflamation in copd for the past 10 years and why advair must be a staple when treating copd. "Dr, as you can see from this detail piece, inflamation is present even in mild copd." Or "Dr, as you can see from this Ven diagram, copd is composed of asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphasema. And your copd pats have a little of each in a varying degree. So you can not ignore the inflamatory componant!!!"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest