Are most Lundbeck reps making $120K?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120 is LOW anymore for those of us with many years of CNS experience. Don't take 120. 120 means you are being underpaid. They pay more in neurology here, and Otsuka, Gilead and Sunovion all pay $130 or more.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone stated they talked to HR prior to applying. that's absurd. I certainly didnt'

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I read through this thread I can't help but shake my head and laugh. In any job in Ameraica wages are based on each individuals talent, qualifications and salary history. If everyone in every job was all paid the same that would be unAmerican. Entitlement running deep with many of you. Do something to up your game instead of sitting back and watching what others receive and them crying cuz you want the same. That's not how the system works. Ya entitled babies!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. If people coming over here are shooting for $120, that is LOW . Sunovion, Otsuka, Gilead, Genentech, Amgen, etc. all pay far more than that if you have experience.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120k is a median average for market experienced reps. That's 110k on the low end and 130k on the high end.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd agree. Good point. 120, though, is certainly not high.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Came over to Lundbeck last year for Movement expansion and got max salary if $110. Took significant pay cut. Had to negotiate for $110 with many years of CNS experience Was told 110 was max they were offering. Was laid off got 2 offers. Took Lundbeck because of company culture. Unfortunately pay is low and they started others in expansion with comparable experience at lower salaries. Some are looking and some have already left. Launching Northera had been a challenge. They are readjusting goals so we can make some $$ they don't want to lose more people!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

130k - 15 years in pharma
    it can happen

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neuro rep here, I have been with Lundbeck for 3yrs and was brought in at a reasonable salary compared to my previous position. However, I was in the mid to low salary range and after 2 solid years of performance I was given a "salary adjustment" that gave me a fairly significant raise. Not everyone will get it and they don't advertise it to the entire salesforce but it is possible. I'm not saying that they shouldn't do more to compensate us and culture has definitely changed since I started, but just do your job well and they will take care of you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

b.s. I heard no more than 121

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cha Ching! My phone rang today with a 126k offer!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you-but you forgot to say that offer was not from Lundbeck!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cha Ching! Thanks Lundbeck for showing me the money!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a salary adjustment today, which was nice, but I am still on the very low side of the reps I know, and the salary they make. I certainly appreciate the gesture though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well good for you. It's obvious they don't care about playing fair for the rest of the original Alpha members.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lose etc etc....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is there a true salary cap max? Or is all case by case?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

every pharma company has a salary ladder so to speak, a salary band if you will. you can come in at the bottom of the band or the top. all depends on the manager and experience. of course, any manager wants you at the lowest level. they will spin it as a chance to move up. always push for the top of the ladder....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even with the salary adjustments, many are still way, way beyond what others received. Some could have received a 10% salary adjustment, and still would have been far behind in pay. I think our entire district knows what salary each one was hired on with. This is like a sore that continues to fester and fester.

This is not how to boost morale and keep the sales team motivated to go above and beyond.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the "threats" we received on the conference call to keep this information in the strictest of confidence.