Aptiom - The Turd in Sheeps Clothing

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy. I work for a competing company and got called by a recruiter back in January and told them I wasn't interested but referred a friend who had epilepsy experience but needed a job and got hired. I came here out of curiosity to see what was being said as my friend is in training in AZ. Got it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, no obsession Dr. Freud. See post 21.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A liar and a loser. Glad you didn't take the job!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised it took that long for a manager to hop on and start saying the same garbage. Please change your defense a little. Don't be so quick to assume that posters who think Aptiom and Sunovion suck must have been turned away for a job. The interest is watching the train wreck happen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it interesting how every time that they have nothing to counter facts with, they descend into name calling? Looks like they hired a real intelligent and mature group.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny! Not a manager. I also have a friend that I referred here. I'm just checking to see what is going on here. Just like you, I am full of Shi**. Hope that helps and please keep the stool sample.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again on full display folks, the character of some of the people they hired. They're incapable of addressing any of the legitimate points made on this thread, so they descend into name calling and character insults.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me repeat myself you fool! I do not work here just like you don't. My friend does, just like yours does. No need to respond to your "legitimate points" as I think they are illegitimate and not worthy of a response. Plus I don't care (I don't work here, my friend does). Hope that helps!

Snotty

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think any of the people who actually work here are responding to any of this. I don't work here either.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #10 says all you need to know. Link provided at post #6.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. Most are UCB Trolls and rejects

Snotty

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work here and it sucks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Snotty. You must lead a real interesting life spending your Sunday afternoon posting on cafepharma. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gogol inflight wifi is awesome! I was able to keep updated on the mindless rants and whining from trolls like you while traveling home from an amazing vacation. Hope that helps and hope your friend is doing well at Sunovion. My friend loves it!

Snotty

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like Snotty admitted in a previous post, he is "full of shit".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, to quote Snotty. He said "like YOU, I am full of shi!!. You trolls from UCB and rejected candidates are too funny. On a side note, my friend loves it here. Hope your "lover" does as well.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually work here and it sucks. I wouldn't expect the neuro reps would be anything but happy at this point. So was I when I first came here. Just wait...........you'll see.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a better title for this thread: Aptiom- Turd in turd's clothing sold by a bunch of turds at a turd company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think reps from UCB or any other coma only are actually worried about this drug you have lost touch with reality. Vimpat FTW

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is exactly the people I think are trolling this thread. Rejects and UCB turds trying to stir up trouble. Hope that helps!

Stiffy