ANOTHER MEETING...SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God, you people are so damn stupid!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn your poor husband. Enough of this anonymous drama shit! Multiply your self absorbed complaint x's 20,000 and you'll get the sum of Pharma. Get over yourself sissy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how quickly we will have to attend another meeting after this one? My guess is we will have at least 2 or more this year. Has anyone heard WHY we are having the meeting in Dallas?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great airport, great town, great because I live in D-town!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad it is Dallas it is easy to get to for most of the nation

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silly rabbit asking a silly question! You asked "WHY we are having a meeting. It's all very simple, because, because...it's what we do! That's WHY! We don't really have to have a "reason" to meet. We just love to meet for the sake of meeting! Besides, it gives the HO people some time to "shine"! It is amazing, isn't it?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Judging from your repetitive posts, you seem to have a severe case of OCD. Get help.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you figure since it is so far south???? It's not easy at all. Somewhere central would be better like Chicago then they wouldn't have to fly out all the HO people and pay for their hotel rooms......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is too practical to make sense. And if we stayed at the same place as last year's meeting, the rates couldn't be very high considering what we got.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we use your shitter at home to drop our big nasties. I don't like public shitters.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we all would hit our knees and scream, "Thank God!" , if this was the last meeting for 2016! Morale is at rock bottom in Psych, and what do we do, we go to a 3 day meeting to role play and accomplish nothing. Let's hope it will be the last for 2016.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol the Lincolnshire...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that! Wonder how many will be late because of the TSA problems in airports causing literally 10's of thousands of people to miss their flights. Should be interesting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop the negativity!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not one of the original beta hires. It was special then, not now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entitlement at it's finest. How old are you and was Jazz your first time hired in a new Pharma sales force? Get over yourself. The honeymoon period is over.... It happens all the time in Pharma. The honeymoon period always ends and reps like you can't handle it. Damn you mommy reps are pathetic and only see things through your own entitled eyes.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not one of the original beta hires. It was special then, not now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add OCD on top of being an entitled mommy rep. LMFAO

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Son, pipe down. I have been in this industry probably longer than you have been alive. I work longer hours and more nights and weekends than you do. I can outsell you any day of the week. You are the loudmouth at the meeting that stands up to show off for your AM and RBD yet your numbers are middle of the pack or less. You have NEVER sold in a non pod environment. I know what big pharma has done to the industry - having lived through it while you were still in grade school. When I left big pharma, it was because Lundbeck was supposed to be something different. At the beginning - which I know you were not there - this was a dream job. Unfortunately, GJ has totally destroyed morale and the company itself. Lundbeck is now stuck with people like you that go to work just for the paycheck and wouldn't know what special looked like if it bit you in the ass.