ANOTHER MEETING...SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we just have a week long meeting in Orlando, and now we are having ANOTHER one in May?? Really? The question is why are we wasting more money on another useless meeting? They can't give us decent raises, but we can blow hundreds of thousands, and maybe a million bucks on a meeting!!! Have they completely lost their minds?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on! The meetings are fun!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea if you're single and making booty calls at night.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After that last wasted week in Orlando where nothing was accomplished, I've changed my attitude. If they want to pay me to do nothing for a week, why not?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to my ASM, we have to have this meeting contractually with Takeda. Managers don't want this time out of the field any more than we do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you're talking Shirley. This gig is easy money especially the 3 weeks a year they pay us for going to meetings to do nothing. Factor in meetings, vacation & holidays and we get paid for ONLY workings 10 months a year. This is the best job on the planet!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must admit, after Orlando, I thought we might escape these things for the rest of the year. With B stalled out, and Rex not far behind, you would think they might just rethink such wasteful spending. My guess, our new Chief ASM, Glover, is behind it. Amazing!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word where the May meeting will be?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicago

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great free pizza and bud lite for the week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and role playing and certification. Company has lost it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone please tell me the difference between Lundbeck, and say, Pfizer, Merck or GSK. The only difference I see, is less money, less benefits and less bonus. We are big pharma in every sense of the term. Just because we add a few lines in the PI, about something that's already old news to docs, why to we have to have a meeting? Does Takeda really control us that much? We have to "certify" on this BS?? Do they know that morale has turned to shit, and this type of crap just makes it worse! What has happened to this company???????

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! You got it right. Lundy is BIG PHARMA just as you said with lower salaries and worse bennies.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One other difference is you guys have more meetings than we do at Merck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Takeda does control us that much, almost as much as Otsuka does.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

morale is not down for everyone - just a few negative people - maybe you need to move on!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hoping the west coast this time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use your noodle , noodle brain. You keep underselling big time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure morale is not down for every single employee at Lundbeck, but I can assure you it is for the vast majority of employees. The fact that we have turned into a Big Pharma company with a small time market value, is undeniable. We have more meetings than any major pharma company that I know of, and they turn out to be little or no value to those attending. We have been deceived on several fronts, i.e. getting paid on dirt for one, non-capped bonus for another ( where did the "factors" come into play when computing bonus?). People are very much disillusioned. Every time you turn around someone wants to ride with you! Things have definitely changed in the last few years. Maybe things will turn around, but I doubt it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Morale is only down for people that were hired before July 2015.