Another Corporate Re-Alignment; AM Gone

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regional and Area territories once again changed. Area Managers RIFd on Friday. More changes to come or are they done?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG,do you people even have a lick of common sense,no thier not even close to done.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. No need to be mean.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not trying to be mean,the truth is rotechs csr,sr,pst and rt pool has been slashed allready.They cant make up revenue lost,they have no choice but to slash am,rm or higher this time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus rotech has learned in the past that letting go of sr,csr,pst,or rt they will quickly get absorbed by the competition,making things even worse for rotech.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop sharing mis-information in hopes of creating false rumors. Even with competitive bidding running almost at full force we have found a way to diversify and thrive. Through running lean and with employees full of diligence, we can and will succeed in this battle. Put on your battle gear crew and let's make this happen. Love what you do, and help these sick people breathe. It's the reason each one of us do what we do.

If you aren't with me I'd like you to look in the mirror and ask yourself "why do I work for rotech?" "Do I give it my everything every day?" I see some of the posts here and I wish many of you would come to me with your problems. My office door is always open and I make things happen.

Let's right this ship folks! CHARGE! Seize the day!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Same bull chit differant day"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really must live one depressing life. I truly feel sorry for you. Just remember my office door is always open.

Yours truly,

Orlando Blowhard

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Na,i think your the one with the depressing life,i dont need to pretend im someone im not.You on the otherhand like to pretend your some high and mighty Orlando thug (and if you were youd reveil your name)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"My office door is always open"but you dont state your name,what good is that????????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seize the day with your brand new pay cut.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fool. I've specifically put my location down. And here you are internet tough guy driver who won't share his location.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a scared little punk who claims to be a higher up but wont state his/her name,basicly your a clown.so peddle your garbage somewhere else.you might be scaring the flock away but you wont scare me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your right,i dont state my location,im not asking employees to come see me.You on the other hand are telling employees your door is allways open yet you dont bother saying where they might find this door or what your name is.......jeez ya just cant make this chit up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your right im a driver.and i wont be seizing the day,but i will seize some zzzzzzzzzzzzz"s

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a pretty good idea who I am. But you are one of thousands of drivers we employ. Drop your location and I will pay your offices visit to make the necessary changes. If I find your sales rep with his feet on a desk and numbers are below par he will fall to his face. If I find you are delivering 3 b tanks to the same patient every week, you may find yourself unemployed. What are you guys afraid of? I've read all these comments and it appears you hate your jobs. So what do you have to lose?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh,so now this is a guessing game?grow up or get out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally i think all drivers should seize the zzzzzzzzs allso.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my moto is "you aint paying me chit,so im not going to do chit"any questions?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

btw that old hag is going to keep getting 3 Bs every week cause her cna is smoking hot.