Alex is a Douche-Bag

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2015 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Title is self explanatory once you click the link in the benefits email.

This place is a joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up ya little douche!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another day, another slow adult posting BS on a worthless forum.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! The B&L troll needs to douche out!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Alex, thought he provided more clear, strategic direction than KK has ever provided in her entire tenure. And I am pretty sure Alex is not even real.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love this thread. Lone loser KK defender chimes in to defend non-existent person. LOL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole company is a group of douches! It's embarrassing to be associated with so many morons. Time to move on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Felicia

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON!!! The Shire is in big trouble with the lack of quality sales reps! Bunch of douches!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!! And we can all thank the sales leader KK for the complete dumbing down of the sales force. Anyone with any shred of intellectual capital has fled this accident scene.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have it wrong my friend. KK can't fire enough of the old Shire reps fast enough. HR won't let her replace all the dead wood with smart young saplings! Out with the old farts!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I believe you have it all wrong. Speaking of old farts, what's KK like, 50? All those years and she still doesn't know squat about the business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex doesn't lie and isn't a paranoid narcissistic buffoon

Alex doesn't screw up the global kicker, storage units, marketing material return and removal of NPs from the call deck.

When will FO see this and hire Alex as our new VP of Sales

We want Alex! We want Alex!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Southern rep here and no I am not a competitor. I don't work for your company either with an axe to grind. Just another rep checking what's new on CP. I honest to god have heard some true horror stories of several backstabbing micromanagers at the local level as well as complaints about upper management and fear of buyouts always looming. Clean it up as your reputation is getting soured. My buddy at Shire is a good guy. Feel bad for him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pi$$ off you brokeback mountain cowboy and your gay lover from Shire, this stuff is real we be talking bout. People getting harassed and threatened aint nobody going to get their adhd meds up in here

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Said Bravo !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most appropriate post in months. Everyone on my team is talking about it. Word is reps are going to organize and demand KKs removal or else the whole sales team will walk out. If that happens there are not enough ex B&L ass kissers to cover the workload since there are only two of those and one is KK herself.

Someone please put us out of our misery and sink this ship once and for all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ship is already sinking dipshit. If you want out go. Nobody is keeping you here. If you are that good you should be able to land another job in a week. Dipshit.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally, someone posted the truth!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same ass kisser replies to their own posts. You're as pathetic as our leaders. Go hide somewhere until the next company you infest.