Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

......Yet many many more who found her polarising, conniving, vindictive, and nasty. There are many examples to support that opinion

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also disagree with your comments. She's been really good to me. I also think it's a big shame that WG is leaving. What a great person, who has integrity, cares about her people and customers. Sad times again in surgical.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could fill the conference room to town hall capacity to disagree with you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cold hard facts don't share the opinion of a few sycophants. deserves what she gets

5. Is she still causing havoc down under? She needs a little Men at Work action if you know what I mean. Get Colin and the boys on the tele and see if they make house calls. I'll shout for ya, Mate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a load of bs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really. Then if she is so good, wonderful, and competent why is she being pushed out?
    Kinda obvious the previous poster is right. The majority don't share your warm and fuzzy feelings.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? The majority of people dislike you. We all know your modus operandi - you'll never change

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be a good time..to think about our character. And be nice. Mean people suck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly - the person bagging MK makes me sick. gutless and most definitely mean.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, mean people do suck, and they also get put on extended sick leave

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are naive, what makes you think it's only one 'person'?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

perhaps it's just one person defending her. the rest of us live in the real world

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If MK is gone so be it - our biggest issue is BE and his girlfriend CP.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. More than just one person defending her here, actually. You are entitled to dislike MK, but but that view is not unanimous - I think we have proven that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In that case, when is she coming back? You haven't proven a thing

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that sounds personal. On a professional level he is excelling in the improvements to the surgical business. His personal life has nothing to do with it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and yet another good surgical rep has had the common sense to get out.

19. ex-alcon

ex-alcon new user

G
    LW , the GM os leaving for China as President since NH was fired. Any impacts to australia after LW left?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No impact we need a local gm