Alcon Asia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very sad reading all the bull shit on the CP side people getting personal, racist there seems to be no limit to it.

Well I guess this the only thing we gained by being owned by a Pharma company.
    I observe 2 things here the Alcon ASIA site started somewhere around 2012 interestingly that was the time the integration started with nvs !!!
    Secondly if I combine all the ophthalmic medical device companies together their cumulative posts on CP are not even half of alcon !!!
    And none of them racist.

Shame on us.
    Time to introspect, there is no question that the new leadership from nvs sucks but that doesn't mean we stoop down to posting shit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.
    As a comparison just look at the hate posts Eric has in 1 year of Alcon vs Roy who led Alcon for 10 years

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the problem is with the people below mr open asii. They do not have any balls to speak up for us. These GMs are busy licking balls protecting their incompetent ass. What avenues do we have?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nobody has balls in this organization period.
    And btw Mike ball is not interested so is no one else, every one of them open ass, dodger or even JJ is here only for himself.
    They will sacrifice anything and anyone for personal gains
    So my advice is that you also be here for yourself if you want to. To hell with Alcon, customers and patients that is all talk for the new reps. No one believes in it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon Value is gone !! Lets move on !! Let them sink!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today there are 100 departments legal,compliance,finance,S&OP, medical affairs in the company(specially ASIA including Eric and the gang)who have nothing better to do than think over how things should be done ? Believe it or not none of these dick heads ever did anything for Alcon.
    All the bull shit that these 100 idiots come up with, there is only 1 team which is required to act on it, bear the consequences of it and face the customer back lash and that is the Sales team !
    Wow we sure will succeed this way :mad:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did Alcon Malaysia get away with sending so many eye care providers to Bali from the compliance perspectives is this in compliance?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is typical ST, he only know how to run business the unethical way.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here comes the girl with ST fetish back.

And another idiot from compliance questioning ECP sponsorship to Bali

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiwari have been giving to get sales. Typical country boy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Done Eric and Federica

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/kickbacks_novartis-korea-staff-indicted-for-corruption/42369652

You both in action during the period so how you get away ? Is there a different treatment for white NVS people in case like this ?

Now NVS want Alcon to learn compliance your way.:p

You continue blame old ASIA people for the business you can't manage.

'People living house of glass should not throw stone at other's home. Also not change clothes with light On :cool:'

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aha... This is good news! Indeed well done nvs the preachers of compliance who want to free the world of the big Sin of doing business !!!

I don't think both eric and federica were involved here... Not because I trust their integrity but because I am confident of how stupid they are.
    Both the dumb asses even after 1 year have no clue of Alcon business.

So they not knowing the shit in Korea is possible.
    In summary both should be kicked out not for non compliance but for non competency

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How come novartis internally investigates the Korea scandal and does nto do anything in Malaysia against ST and other Asian Managers Like SK, JK, CHS, SM, JZ , MA etc who have been doing this for past so many years!!!... i think this is just based on what is convenient at a time .. so much for Novartis culture....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of the idiots who was kicked out and for the right reasons.

If only you could learn to read...This is not an internal investigation this is by korean authorities and public legal issue. FT says Nvs might be banned in Korea. This is much bigger than internal investigation which we all know is crap and give a f*** about it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Malaysia will be next, 100 eye care providers was send to BALI

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you call this cme or bribery ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here comes the frog in the well back on cp.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CMB Continuing Medical Bribery!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is normal , the only way country boy ST know how to run a business !!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BY the way i am still one of the team ... but Beg your Pardon..... it looks like u r one of the RA cronies who still thinks that he is immune because you have aligned with the NOvartis bosses ...

GIven is a para from the report..
    "The Swiss company has also launched an internal investigation aimed at identifying and disciplining any wrongdoers. "Novartis does not tolerate misconduct and we are already implementing a remediation plan in Korea based on the findings from our own investigation," the company said."

So much for talented leaders who think they are out of this world....shame