Acadia??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone know anything about that them? My phone is blowing up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No approved drugs, just trying to get one approved. It's a very high risk.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

goodbye movement team!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What type drug will they have? Someboady mentioned high risk but no job is safe beyond 6-12 months now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has a first line Parkinson's psychosis drug coming out. No black box. Acadia might wipe out our movement division.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of Lundbeck Movement team in ACADIA interview process. Better pay bonus smaller pharma. More respect for people! Good by Lundbeck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke with them yesterday.

Said their salary structure would be $135,00 max and would offer 6% to 8% increase over current base. They would like a W2 or Salary Statement and make offer based on that.

Bonus is $36,000 at plan.

Territories are 1/4 the size of ours. You will call on IM, FP, Pych, and Neuro's.

Approval date is May so nobody will be offered until February even though interviews have begun.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks amigo! Good info.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info! Just to clarify, is the 135k max the base salary or total compensation including the 36k bonus?

Also was this from P1 or Acadia directly?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P1 that was salary max. I have not gotten to Acadia yet.

Anyone gotten to Acadia interviews yet?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Some did screen with P1 some went to next step and did phone interview with manager, some have face to face with manager this week and next others will do this in Dec. Final panel interviews in Jan. offers made late Jan. early Feb. start date early March product approval May 1.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey there. I'm with another specialty pharma company but doing my research on Acadia as well bc there's not much chatter about them anywhere else so I thought I'd contribute the info I have.

Was contacted by P1 several weeks ago, went through a phone screen with P1, next step is a video interview with hiring manager (I assume some do phone, some do video...)

I haven't been communicated any max comp numbers but do know commish is 36k at plan (as mentioned by others in here) but no real figure on salary but they (P1) said that matching and/or exceeding my current salary shouldn't be an issue. I currently make low 70s in base.

I believe this to be a good gig for anyone that gets added to their team. Small pharma is where it's at IMO.

P1 also mentioned possible equity for reps they bring on for this. But again no figure was mentioned. I just know I have a video interview next week.

Good luck to you all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to raid this place like Grant took Richmond. Can't wait!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good info. Any idea how big the sales force will be? How many territory reps? Are there counter parts? How many of these long term care rep positions?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to the Acadia site. They have a very similar CNS mission. That's good. But the bad is the partnership they have with Allergan. The company now owned by Forest. That is enough for me to pass on this opportunity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean soon to be Pfizer...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean stock options, new drug, great salary, and great benefits is bad.

Shame on you Lundbeck!!!'

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In regards to CNS side, they stated around 110 territories. All territories are dedicated (no counterparts). I believe they mentioned the long term care positions would be around 20-30.