Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whaaat??? What office day??? What vision???? What I miss lmfao.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Joe McManus!!!!! Peds Nuts need your leadership NOW!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott Nutrition leadership positions available.....Ross people need not apply.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately Joe is about 80 years old now so I don't think he would be interested in the job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one in their right mind would work in that organization. Leadership changes daily. At least, they got rid of SW. That should help.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the ROSS folks that build this Division NOT the ex-pharma Abbott turds!!

7. When it was Ross, this company from sales and customer point of view, was the best. Our marketing was terrible and no vision in leadership. That part still sucks but now, so does our relationships with our customers, thanks to the new management who don't understand this division and want it to be run with a pharma model! Idiots. No trust by anyone for anyone including our customers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point was they dumped any vestiges of the highly successful Ross model. Not that there are any Ross people left but, if there were, they wouldn't be hired. Sorry it did not come across that way.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the model was do successful I would imagine they would still be using it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you would be wrong. Starting with Patton, and continuing onward, the Ross model, culture, and philosophy was converted to the Abbott pharma way. If their goal is to dismantle the sales force and rely on advertising (TV & print) to sell product they are on their way to success. It appears they are abandoning all institutional sales and the sales force that comes with it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital sales team is not going any where. The hospital contract drives retail sales

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true! In my market, we have closed more hospital contracts than any other in our region and our share and retails sales have not only not gone up, they have decreased. I call BS

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Want to tell that to the AC reps who were let go and the hospitals who are no longer called on and have standard pricing contracts? Maybe the ones who now use shakes?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you could use some sales training

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No good AC reps were let go

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would love to spill the beans on something I just heard about a rep that was with this company for many years and why he "retired". More like canned for being a dumbass!!! Google some names.....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, all you have to do is google some names and it will tell you which long time rep got canned for being a dumbass. Hey dumbass, if you have something to "reveal" it can be done without names. Try some territory, initials, something other than your baseless innuendo.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy who keeps bringing this up is an old, bitter, retired individual who can't move on. Is retirement that bad? We know who you are, give it a rest.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know something and you don't. Nah nah, nah , nah. (with tongue out) Yeah, real mature.