Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a poorly run division, crash and burn. Glad to see SW go. What a total waste of human flesh.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When our Customer Service Organization was outsourced it was the most telling sign for me. We have lost customers, we are inefficient and the cutting continues. IT,Finance, personnel at the plants. I believe the first 2 quarters will be very telling for the future of Nutrition, could see the sale of our Zone and EAS brands.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as we get a decent offer both EAS and Zone will be gone. This turned out to be a disappointing acquisition.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this mgt group doesn't understand is that morale is horrible right now. Reps are confused and angry as what they are supposed to be doing. It has become an administrative micro-managed job. Boring, no incentive to sell anything. Wake up mgt team. It's is slipping away from you very fast.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back the Carbone!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets all practice selling that should help,

Right

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely the new laid back, high rent space downtown and the innovative, customer focused CURATE line will save the brand. O wait, the Abbott name is not on the new bar brand, interesting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larry Carbone wouldn't come back if they begged him. Besides, these morons don't know a good manager if they saw one.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no incentive for upper management to change. We deliver regardless of their incompetence. There are districts (including their managers) that collectively have about 12 months or less of experience. Keep up that trend across the country and the fall will be swift and predictable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carbone unanimously was named "Salesperson of the Century" for selling the company on establishing a new salesforce which had negligible responsibility and contributed nothing to the bottom line. When useful reps were being laid off Carbone doubled down and got his group expanded. They are still around and doing a part time job that used to be done more effectively by the standard reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the division was created it made no sense and today it still doesn't make any sense. Guess what genius approved this division. You guessed it, Don Patton.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, but DP has been gone for years and the division lives on. There is more to that in the master plan....no hospitals, no nursing homes, no institutional sales. Just physician offices, retail and media.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Sour Puss Troll: Carbone did a great job for us! Go stick your head in the toilet!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? How did his critical care team do? How much did it add to the bottom line. Oh yeah, nothing and was disbanded. How's that Ped GI team working out? Pediasure, Elecare, P-Pep? Hmm, not so good. Years ago we had a good franchise with oncologists gaining acceptance for supplementation, providing samples and coupons, and booklets, pamphlets, etc.. We did it without protocols or written commitments. Not the BS the reps now are required to do. Great idea giving huge bonuses for making calls without accountability. No animosity from the AC and LTC reps who actually had to produce.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't SW work in both ANPD and ANI. They both have done poorly. Is he the common problem? I think (know) YES.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2:28 PM
    11/12/15

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about all if us required to take an office day on the 11th to learn about the new vision.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please refrain from gibberish and incoherent rambling.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if we all took off next Thursday and Friday in protest of the way we are being squeezed to do more with less, asked to deliver against near impossible time lines with less head count. I have never seen something like this mentioned on this site so I thought I would check for interest, so many things are chattered about, how about some action.