Abbott Hiring Policy - background checks

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Jane007, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:07 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good news is absolutely. In fact Abbott will even hire you if you have just one felony conviction but have served your time! You must however pass a rather strict drug test and certify that you are a non smoker. The drug test is not for pot (marijuana) but for oxy, cocaine and others. You must permit us to take a blood and saliva sample, ear wax, and urine. Once you pass these there is a credit check and nsa form 1001 (for security check). Best of luck and hopefully welcome aboard!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:DMOLE:D

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be on drugs if you want to come here

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As others have stated, as long as you are honest and upfront it's not an issue. On every interview, be sure to mention anything in your background, like a DUI, felony conviction, if you were fired, etc. They will be impressed by your honesty Tell them what you learned from it, and how you won't get caught again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:DDead:D

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hired two years ago, I did time in and RI ACI (Adult Correction Institute) - a state prison. I told my interviewer what happened - I torched a building for insurance - and did my 60 months. While in prison I earned an associates degree. When I got out I got a rep job here! But I am clean, no more drugs etc. I passed all the drug screens and that as it, I had the job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you straightened yourself out. Your "special skills" may also come in handy someday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My past incarceration is behind me and a secret. No one I work with has a clue I am a convicted arsonist. I have cleaned up my act and work my butt off !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You secret is safe with us!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

urine or hair test?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

directly from HR:: there is NO difference. Non sales and sales all have to fess up on any history of verbal or physical battery etc.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SENIOR HR MANAGER HERE:: There is an exception: if you are in a "protected class", such as an immigrant from certain regions (like the Middle east), a "refuge", Black, or a non American born Latino. This applicant says he is from the middle east; if he is a muslim and a non-US citizen, then what he describes will not be held against him since it can be cultural. Same goes for racial and anti-gay\lesbian comments.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang all of them !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop pretending you're anything even close to an HR manager. Abbott wouldn't hire a clueless low IQ person like you. You pull this shit all over the boards and nobody buys it, because you're dead wrong every time you try to be something your not. You do know you're laughed at right ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: You are correct. There are numerous imposters here. HR DOES monitor the threads and only 'steps in' when we see an obvious harmful post or flagrant lie.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm .... I wouldn't be so sure about who we're laughing at.... your post made me snort milk out my dose I was laughing so hard. Can you spell "gullible"? Someone's pulling your leg. and you swallowed hook line and sinker.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1x 1,000!!! Incontestable fact: there are no official or sanctioned "monitors" posting on CP. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm .... I wouldn't be so sure about who we're laughing at.... your post made me snort milk out my dose I was laughing so hard. Can you spell "gullible"? Someone's pulling your leg. and you swallowed hook line and sinker.

How's Ted Cruz :D:D:D you Political hack ?