abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

File back into the ranks you meter soldier. Nobody is asking for your meter maid perspective. Now back to sampling those FPs. Your kind will be sought out during role play certifications at the next sales meeting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent! I for one find roll playing to he extremely useful!

I hope we have some new techniques to learn: the receptionists are getting more dastardly by the day it seems. In many offices I cannot find a lunch item that will get me through the door.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually spoken to a doc in the last year; when I have, I haven't got past "hello, nice day out today!". I've been asking all my peers for advice, but they are getting the same thing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post! With all the nonsense posted on this thread, we could use more helpful topics where we can share insights and help each other out. I've got the same problem, and all of us are talking about what to do. Just about all offices are closed, no reps. What can we do?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the lunches delivered faster !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC needs every penny. And this leads to the consumer version FDA approval. A few more pennies. Given how strip sales have tanked in the US everything helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do enlighten us chap with your best practice role play.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count me in too. I don't know what to do, but we need a place were we can discus this openly. We can't talk about it at meetings or with management because we're all afraid that will be the end of our jobs. That goes for all pharma reps too. The game changed, and all we do is drop off samples at the front desk, them make up the rest. Maybe this is a safe place to talk about what's really going on?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the last time any one has actually made an actual sales pitch to a doc? Be honest: this is anonymous. The last time for me was over 3 years ago.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe 2 years ago, but barley started when the he shut me down and walked away. Since then, I haven't been able to even drop off samples in that office.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why we fired you Now move on troll !!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've still got a number of offices I can bring lunch to, but it's crystal clear that reps are to be "seen and not heard" except for small talk. The rest of the day is trying to drop off samples and get signatures from receptionists. I've been dong this for a long time, and know many other reps from other companies, outside Diabetes. They are all saying the same thing, but it sounds a lot worse for us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either HQ, a troll, or a liar.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting for the guy to post his best practice role,play on here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they cant it still hurts them real bad !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you that stupid? Will you and the other goodie 2 shoes STFU!!!??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have pizza days at my big CVS stores.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you wear your pocket protectors?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, you don't think he knows? Karl's known this and been talking about it for years. You think he came up with that in his own? You thing he has had a single thought he hasn't shared with Dunky? Nothing new here. Dunky's about the number of minions in his thrall; otherwise he'd have gotten ride of the whole sales force years ago.