AAI / Alcami

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2016 at 2:42 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant Chief Information Officer (or VP of IT); I would imagine Carl Drake would be the Chief Investment Officer perhaps?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ares Capitol is buying AAI? Interesting ... I guess the folks at American Capital tired of waiting for Alcami to turn around? Wonder what return the would get upon the sale ... !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is the Head of IT for Alcami now?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard today that the CEO and the management team are on their way out. I expect the announcement will be made in the next few months. It was only a matter of time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will be a happy day, although the damage is done. They have destroyed what was once a good company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out the company reviews on Glassdoor and feel free to add your own. The fake ones that HR placed are hilarious. Especially the Charleston one.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This turd is dying, there will be nothing left to sell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. Wow!! I have never even heard of that site. If it's even half as entertaining and ENLIGHTNING as this one, I can't wait to check it out. Looks like when I get out of here/hell today, I have plans for this evening. Scotch and reviews. Gotta love reading the truth about where you work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should add your own after a drink or two. Help the rating tank even more.

11. What a disastrous place!!! from the second you walk in the door. From the worst management team ever, from the top position, COO, down to regular supervisors. There is no work/life balance. No real opportunity for growth or promotion from within unless you are part of the 'clique'. Seriously under appreciated employees whom are never thanked or rewarded for their hard work. Especially since the turnover rate is so astronomically high, you are always doing more and more work to make up for short and under qualified people. Speaking of qualifications, there is no training dept, and the so called 'trainers' they have don't train people properly. The favoritism with some managers and supervisors is very evident. Some managers/ supervisors are very unprofessional and teeter on the edge of unethical and illegal with their actions. They have weeded out some bad employees by firing them, but it's taken them so long to figure out what everyone else already knows that good employees have quit and most are seeking new jobs. The investments they've made here lately haven't panned out too well. One HUGE example is......The new fill line - it doesn't run. And it's so poorly designed that when it does run, it is not efficient at all. Company is all talk, no action with its claims for future success. Luring people here with false promises and transfer money we have to pay back if we realize how misled we have been and want to leave. There's no way this site will succeed and prosper under this management team. Look at all the constant job openings on the various job boards. These aren't new positions. These are to replace quitting employees.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah the churn in employees is a problem. Training new people sucks up a huge amount of time, new people require more supervision (which we don't have), they make more mistakes (which we have to fix or hide), and are generally a PITA. BOHICA the FDA is due to visit and it will be ugly.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BOHICA??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had been here more that a few months you would know. Analverkher is what the new Reich calls it.

"Bend Over Here It Comes Again"

That is straight from TtTG. Truer words were never said. It was true when FDS was running the place and it is true now. The only way to quit playing corn hole is to leave.

Otherwise BOHICA!, and don't bitch about it, you were warned.