1. IMPORTANT: In the next few weeks, we will be upgrading the message board software. We expect minimal downtime during the upgrade, and we will attempt to complete this during low-traffic hours. We will post an exact time several days ahead of the switch.

In preparation for the upgrade, we will be performing board maintenance, such as moving boards to Lost Civilizations where appropriate. Lost Civilizations is a category for companies that have either been dissolved or acquired. The boards serve as both an archive of the old company posts, as well as a place for former employees to reminisce or reconnect, as they will remain open for posting. We may also remove some board threads that have been inactive for several years.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Adam Smith didn't say that, you had better check with about 50 different quotation sources that say he did. Regardless... whoever said it, they were exactly right. Government handouts to "poor" people robs the poor of their aspirations.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wish is granted.*

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. God Complex... you can grant no such wish.
    Now F Off you Marxist pig, and go play God somewhere else.
    Preferably some place where the followers are highly uneducated and might actually believe you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, progressive folks have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, ignore reality. Wow, you "progressive folks" are so effective.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Progressives", better known as liberal, Marxist pigs are very good at sticking their heads in the sand. That's only after they remove it from their collective asses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Observe which side resorts to the most vociferous name-calling and you are likely to have identified the side with the weaker argument and they know it. Therefore, Mr. Tea bagger we all feel sorry for you!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I accurately called you a liberal, Marxist pig.... That's not name-calling, that is an accurate description. Google the term, you will think you are lookin in a mirror. Now, what exactly is a Tea-bagger, Mr. Name-Caller, Mr. "Weaker Argument"?

Feel sorry for yourself... It comes natural to most libs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why I'm sticking around here.
    :p

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is more than one "Marxist", or whatever you want to call your online antagonists, here on CP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please see Post # 2272
    Makes sense.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please see Post # 2268.
    Makes sense out of why you think Post # 2272 "makes sense".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA!!!!
    Too late, they took down the original post.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a tea bagger, I went for counseling. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too. :)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny, too true!!! Hahahahahaha!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

****WARNING****

Another Empty OBAMA-DRONE with NOTHING of substance to say.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God hates you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing? Really?