40% employees Will be layoff from IT, Finance and commercial

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As your saying goes, you are a BIG ONE TIME ASSHOLE. We are superior in knowledge and can run circles around you with our extensive knowledge. And we earn PHds just to remain on top. What education do you have? High school?? HA HA HA

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up you ABCD FOB Camery driving douche bag. Your days are numbered. I give you 12 months and its back to cleaning the slurpee machine. PHD my ass, give me a printer and I can have one from university of Mumbai also. Laughable

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA HA, you are a funny one. We enjoy your humor. Yes, I start out mop the kitchen floor but now I have your job. Any many friends do same. We own PHd in IT.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You right my friend ok. I receive PHd in January in IIT India, 7 year and my ticket punched for success and I will leave this brain dead job. I return it to Abbott IT team here. Good luck with your studies ok.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell are you talking about. Are you retarded? If so you will certainly flourish in Abbott IT. I expect you will be a grade 20 in a matter of months. Congratulations you will be king shit of turd mountain. Enjoy your reign.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I receive PhD in January. IIT great university. Abbott is no company for IT expert in India. I come to USA and work in California. Thank you ! ok.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are not taking my job, so stay over there

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - We take your job, ok. Me or my brother and sister all are PhD. We have superior skillset and work long long hour to do job wright.

So yes we take your job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

India Phd = US Bachelors HA HA HA

Physicians and nurses coming from India have to retain for years. Same with China. Bullshit degrees.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably. Has. Disease...?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IIT omg I shit myself, do you want to buy another turd? Unreal keep leveraging your future on nonsense. Here we go it's 1999 all over again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You funny funny blivit. We have best world class PhD at IIT. It is the MIT of India. Yes we are IT genius and work dedication ok. We will replace slackers with elementary BS degree dumpsters.

Nothing personal, just we are smarter and work for much less Us $.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see, then why do all the good students flock to the US for school (MIT, CAL Tech, Rice, UC)? Do you see them going to India? Smarter? How many new things came from the US? How many Noble prices are won here? The best come here because they know we are the best.

Sorry, all you have is cheap labor.....will not hold for long. Wages here are flat so eventually parity will be reached and the job flow reversed. We have always done it better.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many come to the U.S. to attend Grambling State and Howard as well.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. I've found that I can get one of your women for about 3000 INR. Tosses my salad and everything.

Nothing personal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you are the perfect definition of a blivit. You are moron and useless. No wonder company wants to higher us to replace you. Yes a PhD and superior knowledge go along way.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hire, Bakrichod.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, Jeez... we have a spelling Nazi amongst us.... again.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't need no doctor 'cause I know what's ailing me
    I don't need no doctor 'cause I know what's ailing me
    Yes I do, all I need is my baby
    You don't know I'm in misery

I don't need no doctor
    I don't need no doctor

I don't need no doctor
    My prescription tells me that
    I don't need no doctor
    I don't need no doctor

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a shrink would be more in order for Nutzo above.