$ 38.75 Stock Price

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2016 at 6:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twitty hired Emma over lunch. She will continue the culture of corruption.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Ziggy, I always enjoy your posts but have to disagree here. GSK hitched its horse to a volume strategy that would reap rewards under Obamacare. Obamacare is dead, innovator companies stocks are rising while gsk is in decline as it's just an over priced toof paste company.

Most biologics have multiple indications and long track record of safety and efficacy. Sirukumab with a single indication, is less effective than its in class competitors, it's going to tank.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do so many of you come on this site to criticize the company? Every critique is met with "lay-offs are coming". For the last three years I have come on here under the alias of "The Zigler". I have used a lot of humor and it was amazing to watch many of you take the bait over and over again. At the same time, I also tried to share a little wisdom and common sense. I will make another attempt:

We have a new CEO to take the reigns in March. Common sense says that her first order of business will NOT be to cut the U.S. sales force. Our company also has a new open triple to be launched at some point in 2017. Not 2018. There is also a new RA biologic which will be co-promoted with J&J. Will it be a block buster? Who knows. Certainly not any of you! So my prediction (only my opinion) is that layoffs will not be a consideration until the early 2018. That's over a year away. In this industry, that is almost a lifetime. So, what I say to all of you, is this. Go grab an ice cold beer, enjoy your family, embrace the holidays be present, and most importantly...make love to your significant other! Life is short my friends, live and be good to one another.

PS - I know you all are wondering how I voted in this last election. So here it is. I am not homophobic. I am not a racist. I am not a misogynist. I am a loyal husband and father. I pay my taxes and work hard for my family. I treat all as I would like to be treated. I voted for...Donald J. Trump! He beat Hillary, the Democratic Party, many of the Republican Party and the extremely biased media! The silent majority has spoken clearly! Give him a chance and help to make this country great again!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a great Christian .. Now enjoy hell after voting for the Fuhrer

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send your wife and daughters to the White House to visit your Fuhrer...how does that GRAB you??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Them Bernie / Hillary losers are still mad, and still illiterate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mad and illiterate? Rich coming from either a 'magical thinker' and/or bigoted, misogynistic cheetoh supporter. I am definitely not mad but I am embarrassed for you.

You may thank me later.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hardly illiterate. People like you from Dumbfuckistan who would elect a fascist to rule our democracy. Just like Weimar Republic things began to go horribly wrong. So called Christians responsible for the carnage that happened in Germany and the rest of the world. Enjoy having sold your soul for a few pieces of silver.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the person still referring to SB vs GW influence.....The merger between GW and SB occurred 16 years ago. It is time to get over it. We do our best to work as one corporate team in both Philadelphia and RTP. I am surprised to still hear GW vs SB talk. The last time i checked we have one sales force and one corporate office in the US all called GSK

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Individuals supporting candidates who state that climate change is a hoax don't need to be calling others illiterate. Guess they think that climate change only affects others...They should be praying for mercy.
    Only thing worse than a whiny, illiterate loser is a whiny, soulless winner.

Off to church now and I will pray for everyone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the haters!! Wow, they even bashed Christianity. You ask for tolerability and understanding but refuse to tolerate an opposing view. You do not practice what you preach. You still don't get it. It's not an American revolt. It is a global revolt! Britain and the U.S. are just the first. Germany is next. Greece, while a small country, has demonstrated what an entitlement state creates. If Trump can allow corporations to re-patrioate, other countries like Ireland, Spain and Portugal will also be in a world of hurt. There are no racists, homophobic, or gender haters here. What you have is a movement that is asking for everyone to pull their own weight. It's is happening! The media no longer carries the credibility it once had. That curtain has unveiled their bias. So say hello to our little friend. Can you see it? It's the silent majority giving you the middle finger! Can you hear us now? Now let's crack a beer and celebrate the voice of hard working honest American values! PS, had a nice quicky with the wife this morning. My family is healthy and so am I. All is good! Zigler out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You live circa 1950 in the South, right?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not bashing Christianity as I am
    A proud Christian but I will point out the hypocrisy of people who don't live Christian values. Oh wait...I forgot that you think that the only Christian value is to bash homosexuals. Jesus would have appalled at how we treat our billionaires, right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir are a hypocrite. You say you are none of these things-racist homophobic and gender hater yet you choose to install as head of the free world a man who embodies these things. Having a hard time understanding people like you. Trump doesn't give a rats ass for people like you. He lives in gilded towers and used you to ascend to his throne. I pity you

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Hillary is a role model for the empowered woman? To "stand by her man" as he repeatedly had sex with other women. Multiple multiple times. Documented and forensically proven. She lied to families of fallen heroes. Compromised national security. Then lied about it and tried to cover her tracks by bleaching the data. That is who you would rather have as a role model? This is 2016. No one cares about who you screw. What people don't like is being told that we are homophobic just because we are straight. We are racist because we are white. Political correctness has hit the other side of the pendulum. It's swinging back to normalcy. So do I live in Circa 1950? No. But there are ideals from that period that should be brought back..such as.. morality, respect for your neighbor, work for the middle class. Pull your own weight and stop taking from others i.e. welfare. Are those bad things?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you saying that trump is a paragon of virtue? You probably also believe that global warming is a hoax, nothing wrong with grabbing women and Santa Claus is real. You are a white man and you feel entitled to grab women and if we suggest otherwise, we are the pc police. Do that to me and you will be out of a job in 2 seconds.

I am
    Not buying your morals and values... just a bunch of bs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you imagine all the crybaby, whining by these trumpsters once whites are a minority in the USA???
    They won't be able to lynch us all.

In the meantime, keep grabbing women.