Dreading national meeting in dallas

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NPC-you reading this? Gonna pay us overtime? I will expect it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, its not posted but I saw a copy...you wont be forced but expected to attend. And you wont be able to expense anything since something is planned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll show my face and that's it and I'll pay for my own meal.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we just dropped 90 from Fanapt, we can!

Merry Christmas!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm booking my own room. I'll pay out of pocket. I'm 50 years old and no way am I sharing a room for 4 nights! We are adults novartis!!! Seriously!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you won't. You'll buckle under pressure
    From your mgr like the rest of the spiness vermin ;)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Innovation Zone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relaxxxxx. He's joking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The time has arrived folks. Hope everyone has a great week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't to one person who has any bit of interest in this meeting. Not one!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait until you see the changes in vantage introduced in Dallas for cv and what will be required of you in customer interactions. Everyone will be banned from the offices by the time LCZ makes it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for this women in leadership meeting with shaw, jolly, etc.... Get your pens ready to get an autograph from the women of NPC "the view"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I look at the clock I get more and more miserable thinking about going

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOO HOO I am getting snow and will miss a day and a half.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm getting sick to my stomach

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember all the "gifts" they try to give you at the meeting are taxed. Unless you are going to use the item, refuse it so you save the tax money.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok not worried about taxes on a water bottle and tee shirt moron

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is HR. There are no roommates.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? I was let go earlier in 2014 with the first downsizing of two in 2014. I had 25 years service, 28in the industry, and would love to have had a few more. Fortunatley, I was able to bridge to semi-retirement and be offered a job making much less in compensation, yet so much more intrinsicly and substantively. I understand how you feel about going to these meaningless meetings, as I hated them in recnt yeears as well, but seriously, it's not so bad considering the alternative. I love knowing what I do now has purpose and meaning and truly makes a difference. I also know how hard I have to WORK now. You should stop whining and be thankful you still have a "cush" job. Count your blessings my friend while you can.....your day may be coming too as ALL still in this industry will be gone in a few short year. You'll see.
    It is evolving and soon will be no more. You can bet on it.......

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. Find something else if you are unhappy. I have colleagues that would have really liked to be with the company