Field Force Question: What's it like in your area?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot and you don't even know it. You remind me of three wolfman. Oh yeah, he's gone too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All signs point to ongoing RIF activities and at least one more big layoff for PCP reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does Januvia go off patent? The answer to that question is all you need to know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2020 (I think), but Zetia is done next year. Anyone with Zetia can start packing. Januvia is also feeling the pressure of competition.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will all be gone in the Dec. PC elimination, prepare don't delay!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just a DECADE OLD. I started in the industry back in the late 80's (yes I'm a "seasoned" rep that has survived); this rhetoric was being chanted even back THEN. Don't get me wrong, things do definitely change but then again not. IOW they come full circle. I'm seeing today's model being very similar to my starting model, one rep multiple responsibilities, big territories.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company, earnings over the top!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coasting on Merck's dime? What's not to love? It's incredible that we can make this kind of money for playing along and faking activities all day long. Cheers to Frazier and all of the useless layers of sales management who are perpetuating this charade!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is it like? It is all pretend with a no see anyone territory.