Cristi and david

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 6:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Novartis is focused on having the best, why doesn't it re-evaluate and interview the entire management team from Director up! Get rid of the real dysfunction.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!! At what point is leadership held accountable for all the things that have gone wrong over the past several years? That's where Basel should start. The reps on the front line are not the problem. It's incompetent leadership that makes it a habit to make poor decisions, lack any common sense leadership, is as non transparent as possible, and blames the reps for their downfall in leadership. Did leadership tell us the price of patch increased? One of my customers told me. Not acceptable. We reps should be told things like this. Instead, we have a leadership team that plays dumb when they are actually the most incompetent of all. Absolutely unacceptable. A disgrace to a corporation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, if you wod, you would be a grammar teacher.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT DICK WROTE THIS? Obviously, you're part of the 95%, fuck-stick.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What your missing is PC was good for a really long time. I often made 20k a trimester. Not everytime granted. Still have a nice chunk of stock options. Got along with my boss, loved working with my teammates and some of my best friends are the doctors I called on with Diovan. why jump? It only went south 3 years ago. The good times dont last forever, but hey the bad times dont either!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always been in over her head

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably don't even work at Novartis. If they do, they won't for long! Trust in karma.... Treat people as you want to be treated. And yes, it's never good to make enemies, even a corporate giant should know better!