Please..Need honest feedback

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just got the 12 foot screen up. This is gonna be great. Can watch from the pool or from around the fire pit. Rented a bus to pick up the band at the airport. This is gonna be awesome. My neighbors and friends are pumped about this. Football today, basketball films tomorrow and baseball and track films on Monday. What a great time for all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, luckily, this dump of a company has just the treatment for your problem. Too bad it won't be available on any formulary after generic Aricept kicks its ass to the curb.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem to be able to self diagnosis your mental issues and even possibly treat them. For your own sake, adhere to your own advice son!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's Abilify, not Aricept, you r*****. No wonder why this place is going down the tubes. Dumbass doesn't even know what drug he is selling.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, what a great time so far. The crowds grew every night as the game films played. I had requests to replay the football games again. The crowd was in awe and I even had to sign a few autographs. My pleasure. The food was incredible and the marching band played all day sat and just finished and just loaded onto the bus to the airport. The cheerleaders leave tomorrow. Tomorrow a special surprise. My track videos and baseball highlights.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lonely tool!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i received kudos from all who attended my party this weekend. Everyone loved the 12 ft screen I rented by the pool that they were able to watch all my HS fb, bb, track and baseball games. For a special treat, I tree in some of my college FB highlights. That came as a huge surprise and a great hit. Next year, I will show more college game films as requested. The videos were enjoyed by all. Wish you all could have been there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we had such a great weekend that I decided to have another get together over the fourth. This time I will get a 20 foot screen so people can see me even bigger. It will be a great time and I'm sure every friend and neighbor wit be in awe once again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because I have had so many requests, I'm ordering more fatheads of me in FB, baseball, BB, track and wrestling attire. I'm going to add swimming attire as I've had several woman request those. They should be ready for the July 4th party. They make a great gift for all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wife just did the walk of shame for Miles back to your house.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason I don't want to commit adultery is because I love my wife and I love my lord.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Bundy! Stop hiding and running from who you are. You know he does, and always has, spelled Myles with a Y. Nice try though.