When do we come back from the shutdown?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious replies only!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter. The 98+ % of physicians who have never written Aptiom will not mind. The staff will miss the free lunches but the physicians will not have to make excuses as to why they have never written. The very few scripts per rep that have been wriiten so far will continue, as will the endless money that Sunovion/DSP throws at this drug.

Most reps barely working, faking calls to keep up with rediculous metrics.

Keep the shutdown going and look for a better opportunity 1 hour per day. In the next few months Sunovion will be working on their own shutdown plan for a portion of the sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Son you better get in gear for 2015. As an RBD, lots will change in 2015. Precall planners for each call, written out planned closes for each call, lots of other trackers to submit each week. If something can be tracked, it will. Current reps will pilot the new metrics so things will be in place for mid year when the contract reps will be hired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which camp did you come from? UCB or Accera, if you are part of either of these groups you should be immediately fired for your true lack of sales ability, lack of any sort of sales strategy and your general approach to the job as sample dropping and doing lunches as the basis of your job. Thats where your problem lies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither but I do find the belittling of UCB very entertaining. I am in agreement with a prior poster that blame the reps time is coming. The problems with Aptiom itself, marketing, managed care, people leaving, etc are obvious but rather than address those issues it is easier to blame the reps.

All of the reps can not be the problem. Very few are generating scripts and when they do their bucket changes from a 3 to a 2 or a 2 to a 1 and the compensation goes down.

Nice people here but a flawed launch and a product with a very narrow market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to agree. You get one shot at successfully launching a product. Mgmt seems to be in back stroke mode now and desperately scrambling for any little metric tactic. Sorry those primary care tactics don't work in specialty markets.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to work Monday the 5th, you should have used vacation for Friday.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are you so eager to get back to work in this $hithole, you dumb ass? Your time is more productively spent dusting off your resume and looking for your next job, cause you're going to need it soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The postman rings again. This dude always goes postal on here. Never got over not getting hired here last Feb. You're easy to spot. Move on buddy.