offers

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did. I am soooo excited. My Frank W just called me. Sanovion, here I come.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They offered me 5.5% above my current base. I asked for 10%. Waiting to hear back. Not happy with car selection. Fiesta with slight upgrade package or Focus? Are you kidding me??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's an escape, not a fiesta. and many of us just ordered, so we know.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just having fun with the newbies who care so much about what they drive

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hope you don't get a blue one or you better know how to change a tire and know how to pump gas

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm assuming all of the previous responses to the original post are bs. when are they making offers?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had Dallas IV yesterday and was told offers coming early next week. HOWEVER, hr called me this am asking for access codes to verify employment and comp with my current employer. I said "no problem". This is common prior to offers to weed out the BSers who lie about being employed or say they earn much more than they actually do. I THINK it is a hopeful sign of an offer next week. I have nothing to hide, lets get this done!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here! Although I did authorize 'may contact current employer' they needed a work code # tk check on dates of employment and comp with my current company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call from HR as well asking to verify my work experience. I told them that they were not allowed to contact my current employer as I am still an employee there and they do not know I am looking to leave. This is the first company that I have ever interviewed with push to be able to contact my current employer. I have nothing to hide, other then the fact that I am looking for another job! I feel that companies should be able to weed out the fakes pretty quickly, and know who is serious and honest. I have been in mgmt. for many years and I could tell within the first 5 min of talking to you and reading your resume if you were honest or a fake.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that is great you are getting calls from HR already. Good for you all! Had interview this week too but have not heard anything so I'm thinking it's a no go.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, if you don't know whether or not you are getting an offer call princetonone as some of the candidates couldn't interview until next week so some offers couldn't have possibly be made until they see everyone. I hope this helps and good luck!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is their an upper max in base pay scale? I currently make 102K base and wondering if they can go higher??????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can go higher.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're good. You can get a pay raise on 102.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it a bad sign if you haven't heard back yet? losing faith

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Is their a ceiling on how high they can go on base pay?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is 10% higher than what you are currently are making, so lie if you have a sh|t salary. Just say with your merit increase you make 86k and then sit back and wait. Sunovion pays better than big pharma and typically has better bonus structure but goals are a joke, but the lead by fear is super fun! Best of Luck peeps!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stand in front of manager and say Aptiom has an amazing responder rate at the dose many can't tolerate. I know 20% dropped off the 1200mg dose and the 400mg dose was comparable to placebo, but we may have a slight benefit with 800mg dose. You don't have any comparisons to how this compares to generic trileptal, but maybe neuros will take the leap of faith and write for you a script per month. The company is relying on neurologists being scared of generics, but reality is that they are hesitant to SWITCH to a generic from a branded agent. They are not against starting a patient on generic trileptal though. Remember that these patients have to be on many meds. Do you think they are gonna pay $150 out of pocket for a drug not shown to be better than generic trileptal for a $10 copay? Truly think about it. This drug is not going to make it! Don't get sucked into the hype. Companies will tell you that the marketing team surveyed doctors and that they can't wait. Then you get into the field and see reality. Too late then! The company is not going to pay the rebates for better formulary coverage, and there are only 3 studies, one of which shows inconsistent efficacy. I walked away after researching this and urge others to do their homework before getting sucked into a shit storm!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would think twice before lying about your base, unless you have nothing to lose. They could easily ask for a pay stub as part of the background check. Depends on how thorough they are. They will try and use the 30k bonus plan as part of your % raise if your current plan is lower, so prepare to be low balled if that is the case.