NeuroPsych position

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for writing slowly. The speed of your writing really makes a difference when I read it. Regardless...what is your point and why are you bothering with this? If you don't think neuro psych is a good place then don't work here. Seems simple to me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You truly are dense up there huh? My point is you stated your salary to be 117k and there are NOT many NP reps left. So it won't take long for HR to figure out who YOU are. Dumb ass and if you don't get it now I truly feel pity for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no longer a neuro psych division at Novartis. It's now called primary care and the ABLs are all PCP. Fanapt is a total Dolt of a drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter, they will continue to pay me my 117K until I get another position in Novartis or land another gig with another company. I don't worry about HR or whoever is monitoring this, understand THAT!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should worry about me, I'm your ABL and will definitely make you my bitch or force you to quit! PS. HR is on my side.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see, I don't worry and no you are not my ABL. Now go piss on someone else BITCH!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooooooh ..... A real anonymous tough guy. Lmfao

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got a neuro comp intel report to complete, they wondering what we have in our bags? poor you with no one to talk with for any scoop?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?