Please..Need honest feedback

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let hooper take a turn. Hooper drives the boat, chief.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of morons on this site. Someone is trying to find out something about an impending job that could affect their entire life and no one gives straight answers. Immature assholes. No wonder why you all have such reputations at this company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude you should know better than to turn to this site for career advice. You got what you paid for. If you want to get real advice contact a Dr office in your area and get the name and number of a local rep and contact them. Geeeeez it takes a little effort but it's your career..... Right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please...yes it's annoying, but it's also the same thing you find on EVERY company board on Cafepharma. It's not independent to Sunovion. If we "have such reputations at this company", then why would you consider a job here?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth: Sepr now Sun are not like most pharma companies. Sun pays more than an ave pharma co, but you get more shit period... Like unattainable goals (all products), Micro Mgt (All Divs), and the basic miss 2 qtrs in a row and here comes a PIP. If you have a good Mgr and you can play the game then life is ok... If not it's time to get a new gig. With attainable goals, cutting edge marketing, and truly retaining talent it would be a great place to work, surprised
    Team up members aren't smart enough to figure this out - until then we will be sponsored by Apple; Turnover that is!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is "shit period" the period after home room?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's the period right after lunch. Hope that helps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i used to do sets of push ups in my room at night and I brought Dumbbells so I could do curls, shoulders and a variety of other exercises at night to keep my pump.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're on the wrong board. You should go to "momsbasement.com". No one cares. It still isn't funny.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it more fun and relaxing to sit in my room at night and jack off

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're on the wrong board. You should go to "momsbasement.com". No one cares. It still isn't funny.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets all post how much we can bench. I'll go first. I set my PR this week with a 455. Felt Jacked after wards and went out and bought a new lifting tank top.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok back acne dweeb. Now go get out of moms basement and go get a job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ask your soon to be ex girlfriend if I have back acne. All I have are huge biceps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smell of virginity is strong with this one.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its probably the same dude sitting in his room jacking off

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i measured my biceps after my workout today. 21.5 inches. Pretty impressive. That was aftet a whet protein and muscle building and recovery shake.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sat around all day watching my FB game films from HS. Wow, i was better than i even remember. I destroyed against Blairsville and the games against Penns Manor and Saltsburg were works of art. And who can forget my game against N Cambria. I was so in the zone that night.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use your 5 fingers now to dream about the cheerleader that blisters your hand.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my kids and neighbors loved spending mothers day watching my games. All the moms cooked on the grill and we all enjoyed some big time high school football. For our next get together, i will bring out my basketball tapes.